Autoflower RQS 2x Mimosa, 1 Orion F1 - First Grow

I recon they are done mate , Well done . :thumbsup:

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. It took me a while to come here and post the results, but here they are!

In total, it came out to 40g, with the chopped mimosa being 15 to 17g and the whole mimosa around 15g plus 9g from the Orion strain. I couldn't contain my anxiety and smoked some lower buds, despite not having the amount I expected, it was a great learning experience.

Thank you to everyone who helped me and dedicated some time from their lives to answer my questions, without you this wouldn't have been possible! @hecno , @DCLXVI , @Drownomatic
296400d9-0e1b-4f6f-b207-e9f8c66a60b1.jpg

IMG_8569.jpeg

IMG_8576.jpeg

F5A961B9-6D39-4E1C-8DDF-3EDF5C879B41.jpg

I will start a new planting this month with one 37L pot and two 19L pots using the organic no-till method, and one 15L pot with Terra Aquatica's (GHE) tripartite mineral with coco and perlite. For the other three, I assembled my own soil and plan to use only water in the organic pots.

• Bat guano
  • Basalt
  • Volcanic ash
  • Agricultural gypsum
  • Bokashi
  • Biochar
  • Shell powder
  • Worm castings
  • Neem cake
  • Bone meal
  • Organic Malted Barley

I plan to make weekly posts as this time I will have "less work" and I'll post the link here for the new cultivation. I'm going with Bruce Banner, Mexican Airlines, Gorilla Strawberry from the Fastbuds seed bank, and a photoperiod Yuhbarry in the 37L pot which I will start after 1 month from the Fastbuds.

The result, for now, of the soil cooking:

IMG_2429.JPEG

4C37C3C2-E5CA-4372-8A2E-D0232E50EE64.jpg

Back