Short Auto, half the size

Field Of Autos

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
AE50AA90-7C7D-4AE7-A634-A066196166F7.jpeg
This is my first grow and I have two auto gorilla glue and two planet of the grapes autos, both from Ethos Genetics. They are in 3 gallon fabric pots w ffof. Spider farmer led and tent.
Everything has been going great but I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on why one of the planet of the grapes is staying half the size of her sister when they have both had the same care.
just curious and I figured I should ask as it could be due to my error. I am planning on changing from ffof to a different water only soil and upgrade to 5 gallon fabric pots for my next grow, if anyone has any recommendations for the soil I would appreciate it.

I just ran one ethos planet of the grapes and two strawberry cookies. One of the strawberry cookies was a monster, the other was a runt even though they were treated the same but the planet of the grapes was a super aggressive grower. The fastest and most vigorous I've personally grown. I had her in a 5 gallon pot but feel like I limited her potential and next time will start her in a 12 gal just to maximize the potential as long as you don't get the runt phenotype.

Back