Mephisto Genetics Short Smoke Report on Auto Triangle Kush

Reaction score
Auto Triangle Kush Smoke Report

Just a quick word on this strain after trying it last night. Maybe I'll flesh it out more when I have the time with the proper smoke report template.

The freshly ground nugs smell great, lemon & lime with a dash of fuel for good measure. Roll up a joint with Raw paper & head into my back garden and light it up. Burning evenly and mild on the inhale makes smoking a pleasure. Knowing that I intend to do a smoke report on this I take larger measured hits.
After just one minute into smoking I can feel a slow, gentle, swirling feeling in my mind, simultaneously as I'm strolling around my garden at night, I have a little weak at the knees sensation in my legs.

Three quarters of the joint smoked i go inside to sit on the couch. Only five minutes after smoking there is a strong swirling sensation in both my mind and body. Wow, Auto Triangle Kush hits you very hard! it's in your face, a little jarring and you have nowhere to hide.

85% of the high I'm feeling right now is a pulsating Sativa buzz. Definatly not for beginners. Euphoric mind melt gives way about an hour later to allow the Indica couchlock sensation to be the dominant factor as I receive a Skype call. Desperately trying to stay awake, rapidly blinking and rubbing eyes trying to stop them from closing to not be rude in conversation. This is one strain I will certainly not be out in public with. Powerful stuff indeed.

Last edited:
Definatly not for beginners

LOL.
So true. I don't leave the house until at least 30 min into a Mephisto high, even just walking.
I might collapse into a puddle of jelly on the sidewalk.

This is one strain I will certainly not be out in public with. Powerful stuff indeed.

I am dying to to get Mephisto buds into the Joints of some old friends who "think" they are smoking strong stuff.
Just sit back and watch the show as they light up. Ha ha.

Back