Short Stuff "Onyx" Auto Seed Run

umm ok...............

Do I use Colloidal Silver? spry the whole plant? part of the plant.....keep the two together....separate.....

Sorry peeps, let me clarify I need info on breeding my last two seeds in order to produce more.
oh shit..... that's cool .....:five:kept me in mine for a test grow .:D....if i can grow it anybody can

umm ok...............

Do I use Colloidal Silver? spry the whole plant? part of the plant.....keep the two together....separate.....

if they are fem seeds then yes you wanna spray one with colloidal silver , or STS

if thats the case then we should have this thread moved to the fem section

peace :cool:

My seeds are auto....../

Ok so I spry 1 plant......keep the two together in the same grow space or separate them.

Can I spry down one branch on one plant and use pollen produced from said branch to pollinate one branch on the second plant.....SEEDS + BUD = :booya:

My seeds are auto....../

Ok so I spry 1 plant......keep the two together in the same grow space or separate them.

Can I spry down one branch on one plant and use pollen produced from said branch to pollinate one branch on the second plant.....SEEDS + BUD = :booya:

we are aware your seeds are auto , what we are asking is "are they feminized seeds or regular (male and female possible) seeds"

if you are spraying with c.s then my advise is its best to spray the entire plant because thats the idea , COMPLETE and FULL sex reversal

keep them in the same grow/flower area , unless you wish to manually pollinate the female

EDIT : use no less then 20 ppm , but try for 30 - 40 ppm

i agree w/ bob...and i mite add if they are female already you will be increasing the chance of hermies...and pollinating from the same stock isn't wise either...pull the pollen from one and pollinate a reg female...not a fem one...

Wouldn't the auto trait skip a generation is I bread with a reg-fem?

Last edited:
Wouldn't the auto trait skip a generation is I bread with a reg-fem?

no such thing as a reg-fem , its one or the other , you are confusing reg with non auto

reg means regular non feminized seeds , nothing at all to do with if they are auto or photo , they are either regular (male and female) or feminized (female only)

Back