The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
The-Vault-Cannabis-Seed-Store52.png

Hey everyone,

We’re ramping up the frequency of promos at The Vault in 2021, which is great news for you all! This is also one I’m personally looking forward to as it involves some social media fun (Or email if that's not your thing). So let’s get moving!

This time, we’re going to get you involved and ask you to send us your best ‘grow pic’s’ then we will judge the best 5 and give you a batch of mixed seeds from Ace Seeds, Sweet Seeds, Kannabia & Barney’s Farm which have a combined cash value of £750. Add in another £250 worth of merch like T-Shirts & Vault Face Masks and you’re in for a £1000 bonanza!

Very simply, all we’re asking is that you show us a previous grow of yours you’re most proud of and send it to us. There are two key ways you can do this. Post to Social Media or Email us. Forum entries don't count I'm afraid.

Simply click through to the blog post to get the terms of entry + email address.

Best of Luck.

Gary Eff
#TeamVault

The-Vault-Cannabis-Seed-Store52.png

Hey everyone,

We’re ramping up the frequency of promos at The Vault in 2021, which is great news for you all! This is also one I’m personally looking forward to as it involves some social media fun (Or email if that's not your thing). So let’s get moving!

This time, we’re going to get you involved and ask you to send us your best ‘grow pic’s’ then we will judge the best 5 and give you a batch of mixed seeds from Ace Seeds, Sweet Seeds, Kannabia & Barney’s Farm which have a combined cash value of £750. Add in another £250 worth of merch like T-Shirts & Vault Face Masks and you’re in for a £1000 bonanza!

Very simply, all we’re asking is that you show us a previous grow of yours you’re most proud of and send it to us. There are two key ways you can do this. Post to Social Media or Email us. Forum entries don't count I'm afraid.

Simply click through to the blog post to get the terms of entry + email address.

Best of Luck.

Gary Eff
#TeamVault
Pure class.this is an awsome contest.think il send u an email of my last grow.i think u will be very impressed;) Thanks and happy growing every1;)

I'm just completing my first grow and harvest now and have a bunch of quite nice pictures from along the way, count me in :hothot:

I'll look into this tomorrow but here's a taster :biggrin:

20210108_205835.jpg

Bugger... forgot to email pictures in to be in this :-(
Who won it, any winning pictures for us to drewl over :)

Back