Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a 'fast' note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we'd do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>> https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...banana-purple-punch-auto-cannabis-seeds-promo including all the terms!

Good Luck

#TeamVault

Hello i would like them as fast buds are one of my favs breeder i have grown a lot of there stuff and it allways turns out very good and the seeds allways germ and customer service is on point
Here is my purple lemonade punch in soil 1 gall pot i am doing at the moment she smell so sweet and getting plenty of frost
FB P.l.P day36.jpg

And here is my fastbuds cheese
Fast buds CHEESE.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense

I've grown your cream cookies, tropicana cookies, and purple punch. Cream cookies remains one of my favorite strains- smell, taste, and high. Everyone that I have shared it with agrees.
It's been awhile since I've grown any 42 strains. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of those grows.
Appreciate the post/offer.

I haven't gotten around to growing any Fastbuds.........yet. I've seen a lot of nice plants grown by others on this site! Just a matter of time :pass:

Love Fastbuds
Lemon Pie was awesome.

To Quote the lyrics of "Born Free"-
"Born free,
As free as the wind blows,
As free as the grass grows.
Born free to follow your heart".

If I won the seeds, they would be free as the wind blows and be grown outdoors.
These grass seeds would be free to grow under the sun.
As I follow my heart and to know, this what it feels like to be born free!!

Back