Win x5 Seeds Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds on This Post

Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Phoenix-Cannabis-Seeds-7.png

Hi folks

Just quickly dropping in with a 'fast' note to make you aware of our next giveaway!

As you currently get a free Fast Buds Seed with your orders at The Vault we thought we'd do a cheeky wee give-away for you.

If you want to win a 5 pack of Banana Purple Punch Auto Seeds simply let us know below why you'd like them and/or give us your experiences of growing FastBuds if you have any.

There's more information on this blog post >>> https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...banana-purple-punch-auto-cannabis-seeds-promo including all the terms!

Good Luck

#TeamVault
I really would love to try some fastbud strains as I've never tried any before.
I one a @The Vault comp before on AFN, prizes was kanabia lemon Haze & krittic Auto seeds & a The Vault T-Shirt and some stickers / papers & Grinder.
Good luck everyone & thanks @teamvault for the chance to win some stuff.

I bought 3 more Fastbuds seeds on 4/20. I grow under totally minimal conditions without a tent, single digit humidity, combination of LED/window sunlight, & their cultivars always come through without complaint. They seem less finicky for me than everything else so far. I grew a “Tropicana Cookies” last time & it was an absolute hit with the crew. My wife gave some to a 70 year old who’s been partaking forever & he said it was the best weed he’s ever smoked.
I have a FAT “Cinderella” at 76 days right now that’s a beast as well.
I noticed Fastbuds doesn’t appear here on the list of breeders anymore. Was there an issue or something?

Funny enough 😄

I grew FB's version of a Barney's favorite, LSD25.

It was small but it was dark, dense, and oozing stickiness. A real tar factory. I really enjoyed the heady smoke. I will grow it again!

Since then I have been eying their offerings. This one looks tasty 😋

Back