Silver Thiosulfate solution for feminizing.

Congrats on Mastering STS yoda,

I belive Matt Riot was the one whom told me to use 1:1 stead of Rob Clarkes 1:9 Ratio.

My wife had her surgical incision sites cauterized with a chunk of silver nitrate pure on a stick like a cotton swab the other day.
Id have guessed it was far to dangerous to touch.
Guess its not as Toxic as i believed.

What's it? Huh? Did you mean the post above is it.. Meaning the right way? I have been using STS I made over 6 months ago and it's still working great (kept in the fridge) and I also found the 1:1 stock solution the way to go... What I do to mix a batch up now is .8of silver nitrate into 100ml of distilled water and 5grams of sodium thiosulfate in about 200ml of distilled water. Keep the glass with the sodium thiosulfate stirring while pouring in the silver nitrate...than I add say another 300ml of distilled water giving me 600ml's total at the end (have found the exact water amounts really don't matter) than though it's advises not to I usually spray the straight stock solution once than maybe 5to6 days later one more time and than after two weeks total maybe one more spray and I've found it works every time.... I have also sprayed daily twice a day to see if it would kill the plant or not work and it did work as well... Main thing with CS and STS and spraying the plants often is to not over water them...
That's my method I found that works for me....do you do it the similar way stitch? Any better methods or tricks you could give??? As ultimately this shit is poisonous and try to not screw with it much... A bit got on my hand once and I had stains (black!) on my skin that wouldn't go away for 10+days....

:Sharing One:

should i scare you and remind you that it didnt just stain your hand but also made its way into your blood stream ?

which way do you figure produced more pollen , daily spraying or the 3 times over a couple weeks ?

peace

The extra scare not needed ;) was all righty freaked out by the unsightly looking stains that could not be hidden... I have found the amt of STS sprayed is strain dependent... I have now tried twice reversing a purple chem with STS with just a couple of sprays and also with a lot and it seems it's given me zero pollen... Lots of sacs no pollen. I have the nl reversed that just needed one spray and was dumping loads of pollen... When I get around to popping another purple chem (I think I have one bean left) I will try with CS, as I will agree I'm sure the CS is a lot gentler on the plant and am willing to bet I would be successful in reversing the purple chem with CS....

STS is lazy mans reversal with many added health precautions... CS the much longer rd to success but safe as can be... Kinda like the rabbit and the turtle racing... Lol

:Sharing One:

health scares and all though STS is still my daisy for now...

Back