Darkness After STS Spray Qusetion

The way I read that is keeping the lights off directly after application until the spray has dried makes it so the light doesn’t spoil the STS.

Direct light will affect the Silver, but also you want to avoid "lensing" from the high light intensity, through a droplet. Apply Sts, similar to your light sensitive IPM sprays. Dim lights until dry. Just a safer way to do it. I have an area just away from directly under the lights and it does just fine there to dry. Then back under again. Hope that helps clarify my friend. Ask me anything you like, I've been using STS for a few years now and I know a little bit about it.

Direct light will affect the Silver, but also you want to avoid "lensing" from the high light intensity, through a droplet. Apply Sts, similar to your light sensitive IPM sprays. Dim lights until dry. Just a safer way to do it. I have an area just away from directly under the lights and it does just fine there to dry. Then back under again. Hope that helps clarify my friend. Ask me anything you like, I've been using STS for a few years now and I know a little bit about it.
Hey bro I have a question istarted using sts half way through week 3 on my mephestos orange biscuits I just wanna know how much I need to spray per day and when do I know to stop spraying do I wait till I see some pollen sacs starting

Hey bro I have a question istarted using sts half way through week 3 on my mephestos orange biscuits I just wanna know how much I need to spray per day and when do I know to stop spraying do I wait till I see some pollen sacs starting

Back