Mephisto Genetics Simoigets SIP grow ..all time favorites of the mephisto variety

Very stoked to be able to close this one out!

It took a little longer than I anticipated for the sam og and forgotten cookies to finish

Sam went about 85 days and cookies about 80

I managed a fairly good dry I think. The record heat wave we are having did not do me any favors but the humidity stayed reasonable and I got about a 10 day dry and then into jars

Final yield exceeded my expectations on all fronts.even though I feel like I may have stunted the forgotten cookies and double g they both did better than I expected.

Forgotten cookies came in at 120 grams, or roughly 4 oz, the quality of the nugs is top notch. Super frosty and dense nugs, amazing Terps and early samples say potency is high

Double grape was the weakest plant in the tent, it was in the fabric pot and never see the same results from the pots as I do from the SIPs. Double g came in at about 90 grams or roughly 3 oz. Really frosty and potency is always good with double g, I do have to say tho, that it has always disappointed me in the smell/flavour department, at least the pheno that I have grown. I saved a bunch of this plant for hash and I think it will be excellent for that

Now!..last but oh so not least.We need to talk about Sam...this was my best plant to date, in yield and quality. It was way higher yielding than I anticipated. Samsquanch og came in at just over 300 grams or 10 oz. My personal best yield from a single plant. And also my personal best yield from the tent at right about a pound total!

I'm really pleased with how this one turned out and owe thanks to all who followed and lent their help!

Peace all and please follow my current grow which is posted in the organic forum. I hope to improve on this one with some new strategies and inputs

View attachment 1340113View attachment 1340114View attachment 1340115
Tag me on your new grow, I want to follow along. Great job!
cheers
os

Back