Mephisto Genetics Simoigets SIP grow ..all time favorites of the mephisto variety

Damn nice fade! Both my fabric pot girls last grow had a fantastic fade.........just a hair much on Stomper before the trichs matured.

I forgot, but MM should be used during flower, right? I have some and will be using it with my take on a conventional organic blended KNF grow. Biodiversity is great in the animal and plant world, even more so with the microbial world, since it is the base of all life on earth.
Thanks man!...I used the MM once every 2 weeks right from day 1. top watered in. Definitely not cheap but I will get 2 grows out of the smallest bottle. And I appreciate they are a local to me company and very transparent about their product.

Thanks man!...I used the MM once every 2 weeks right from day 1. top watered in. Definitely not cheap but I will get 2 grows out of the smallest bottle. And I appreciate they are a local to me company and very transparent about their product.
Good to hear. I'll integrate it into my program.

Day 75 and the end is nigh!

Checking trichomes regular now. Double grape and forgotten cookies will get the chop tomorrow

Sam og can go another 5 days or a week

Some totally gorgeous fade happening on the Sam og..and I am really happy to report that the Terp expression is on point! It has really come on strong in the last weeks with that amazing earthy og funk that I love so much.I have been extolling the virtues of this strain this entire thread but I think this is my favorite all time meph strain that i have ever grown! And this may be the nicest plant i have ever grown as well! Although i dont think it will beat my record for highest yield from a single plant, I estimate it will still give me 5-6 oz maybe more as the buds are def dense and heavy

View attachment 1331150

View attachment 1331151

View attachment 1331152

View attachment 1331153

The forgotten cookies has shown unreal bud production..a new addition this grow for me has been a product called microbial mass..they have a guarantee that you will see increased yield/production and while it is hard to single one thing out as the cause let's say I will not be asking for my money back on this one!

View attachment 1331156

View attachment 1331157

The 3rd plant in the tent is a double grape..this one is in a fabric pot and just has never looked as good as the other 2. The quality looks great as all the double grape plants I've grown have been but I just dont like the structure and lack of density in the buds..I do plan on trimming a few of the nicer buds and washing the rest of the plant for hash..it definetly has the frost, which is also consistent with the other double grapes I've grown in the past

View attachment 1331158

I Would like to thank everyone for having a look and following along..especially @Organic Sinse As your input has helped me with lots of ideas for future improvements for my soil mix, containers and worm bins.Thanks man! And happy growing to all!

I Will up date with final yield and I am already planning the next round for a quick turn around and I will journal that one here too.

Peace all!...one final tent shot to close out

View attachment 1331159
Outstanding job! Make sure and tag me on your next one!
cheers
os

No harvest results yet...I underestimated how long the plants had left and sam og and the forgotten cookies are still going but nearly finished.I chopped the double grape a week ago.

This post is to show my new and improved SIps. These will be for my next grow. They are bigger capacity with a 2.5 gallon res and aprox 12 gallons of soil. I am hoping the bigger soil capacity will support the big plants that I usually end up with growing in these SIPs.

20210622_172534.jpg

20210622_172555.jpg

I will start a new thread once I have the beans in the dirt.i am really excited for the next one ( like always!).. the new sips to try out, I am adjusting my soil mix and mulch, adding bark nuggets, thanks @Organic Sinse for that knowledge! And have a strategy to try and push these organic SIPs to a higher level! Also general environmental conditions should be easier to manage just due to the time of year and ambient temps/humidity

Join me on the next one!

No harvest results yet...I underestimated how long the plants had left and sam og and the forgotten cookies are still going but nearly finished.I chopped the double grape a week ago.

This post is to show my new and improved SIps. These will be for my next grow. They are bigger capacity with a 2.5 gallon res and aprox 12 gallons of soil. I am hoping the bigger soil capacity will support the big plants that I usually end up with growing in these SIPs.

View attachment 1334241

View attachment 1334242

I will start a new thread once I have the beans in the dirt.i am really excited for the next one ( like always!).. the new sips to try out, I am adjusting my soil mix and mulch, adding bark nuggets, thanks @Organic Sinse for that knowledge! And have a strategy to try and push these organic SIPs to a higher level! Also general environmental conditions should be easier to manage just due to the time of year and ambient temps/humidity

Join me on the next one!
What are you doing for a drain?

What are you doing for a drain?
just drilled a hole..any suggestions? the drilled hole is a bit of a pain..but this last grow I never really had any drainage as I let the res draw down and never really topped it up fully to the point of drainage.It helped that the plants were drinking a lot as well

I use these in the box(Should be able to get 1/2" x 1/2")Nipple and 1/2" hose. I was using 3/8" but found it clogged up. I usually fill mine to overflow plus keep pouring 5-10 seconds. Since doing that, I don't end up with any rancid water

I use these in the box(Should be able to get 1/2" x 1/2")Nipple and 1/2" hose. I was using 3/8" but found it clogged up. I usually fill mine to overflow plus keep pouring 5-10 seconds. Since doing that, I don't end up with any rancid water
how do you seal around the drain and nipple

how do you seal around the drain and nipple
Haven't needed to. Just drill a 3/4" hole with a spade bit and you have to use some pressure to screw it on There's no water pressure. I've had boxes running right above my breaker panel without any issues. If you somehow make the hole too big, they do sell a nylon nut and you can put a hose washer on each side.

View attachment 1334241

View attachment 1334242

Join me on the next one!
Nice design. Of all the ones I built, I had two favorites. One was a 14 Gallon Rubbermaid dropped into an 18 Gallon, which gave me tons of soil and still about 4 gallons in the res. The other was a flatter 10 gallon Rubbermaid with a 10 gallon fabric pot on top of it. That one needed some support for the lid of the 10gal/res, to hold the weight of the pot sitting on it. I miss growing in sips, but haven't had the set up for it in a while. Looking forward to seeing your next grow in them!

Back