Live Stoners Slater is back

Is that cannabis? I’ve heard about it… sure, I’ll try a little pufffffffffffffffff Lol
tumblr_mrt4cmsZN71qaf3g8o7_500.gif

Hi @Slater
Nice to see you back at afn bro, i was also away but be back on track.

Happy growing and breeding
cu tobe
Good to see you tobe, its good to be sharing again on AFN. I hadn't released how much it ment to me.
I'm home for good.
Stated making my own seeds, love to share some genetics at some point in the future.

Good to see you tobe, its good to be sharing again on AFN. I hadn't released how much it ment to me.
I'm home for good.
Stated making my own seeds, love to share some genetics at some point in the future.
Hey Slater
After the bust i was offline for a while lost my seeds to the cops but sharing is caring so i got most of my crosse's back and making next generation and some new crosse's.

Hey Slater
After the bust i was offline for a while lost my seeds to the cops but sharing is caring so i got most of my crosse's back and making next generation and some new crosse's.

I'm so sorry the blue meanies came knocking. Hope it wasn't to much of an ordeal for you.
Glad you got your genetics back, they do become treasures. That's why I'm willing to share, need to protect some of my gentics as well gift some good poten strains. AFN I has the right kind of people with the right kind of enthusiasm.

I'm so sorry the blue meanies came knocking. Hope it wasn't to much of an ordeal for you.
Glad you got your genetics back, they do become treasures. That's why I'm willing to share, need to protect some of my gentics as well gift some good poten strains. AFN I has the right kind of people with the right kind of enthusiasm.
My friend Stone and Stickman hold some of my work . It's better to store seeds at different places . As long as we living under the pressure of prohibition.

My friend Stone and Stickman hold some of my work . It's better to store seeds at different places . As long as we living under the pressure of prohibition.

So so true need to spread it out to cover our asses.
You've given me an idea, got a close friend round the corner who I can trust 100%. Think I will just have to pop my stash round his and keep it there safe and sound. He doesn't grow, leaves that up to me.

Back