Smokea.com review Mystery box

Daxxor

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
Got a Mystery box from Smokea.com to try out! Picked the $50 box that is supposed to be $100 value and this is the crap I got! So a incomplete bong base, a silicone dabber whatever and cbd sugar?? More like gas station china import TRASH!
I can not recommend, and will never use their site again! Total garbage except for the base which will end up costing me a trip to a local headshop to see if I can find pieces to fit it and more money out the door just to complete it!! :hothot::hothot::hothot:

:WTF:
20190429_145155.jpg
20190429_145206.jpg
20190429_145217.jpg
20190429_145236.jpg

Wow that's awful!
I like my Hemper box, $30.00 a month or thereabouts and always a nice piece of glass ans some fun assorted stuff like lighters, cones, papers, stickers, bong mats. . .
Not affiliated in any way, BUT my wife even likes them so. . .

Ok so they emailed me back but whoever is emailing me acts like they have no clue what the products even are, and want to claim that the CBD sugar they sent me is of high quality, I asked how can it be? No sourcing, no product date, no nothing. I threw it away I do not trust someone just saying "oh it's fine it is of good quality" with no proof or info on their product they are shipping out like this.

Also went to the local shop to see if I could get parts to complete the base, Turns out the base is ATX glass piece, very unpopular and very thin glass and a clearance item valued by them at $20-30, not $65 and definitely not $65 for just the base, that would be complete. So I ended up spending $35 more just to get good pieces to complete it. Smokea isn't even trying to fix the issue, here is their reply! ( OH it cost so damn much to get the pieces, because this thing is so fricken small, doesnt fit usual 14 or 18 pieces, this thing had to get pieces ordered because it is TINY! Total Ripoff in price!
Picked up a nice Ice chamber straight bong with 4 diffusers and multi chamber for $30 that is 3 times thicker glass and 5 times larger than this thing they sent!

Good Morning,
I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the contents of your mystery box. I would be happy to break down pricing for you if you wanted to provide me with pictures of the items that you received.
Thank you!

I want you to feel comfortable with the cbd we sent you so I am providing a link to the site. https://www.greenroadsworld.com/ Greenroads is one of the most reputable companies that produce CBD products.
I think what you are calling a "base" is the all in one dab multi tool. Here is a video of it in use .
I hope this information helps you

YEAH OK! Cause a link will make me feel safe, WTH are these people smoking, again no sourcing and no mfg date, this shit could be 2-3 yrs old and god only knows what is in it. And they are reputable because you say so? Limited info anywhere on them. Packaging and products shown on the site do not even look like what they sent me, so like I said it got thrown away instantly!

They don't even know what they sent me, so it looks as if they just send out whatever they cant sell, 2 it didn't even show up in a cool mystery box, it showed up like a used Ebay item old beat brown box, very unprofessional pack job of looked like used bubble wrap Total waste of money, wasn't what I bought I ordered their $50 box with $100 value for Concentrate use, not unknown sugar, not a bong base, and sure as shit not a silicone multi tool so small the tooltips cant even reach the bottom of my banger WTF. I would give Negative stars to this wasteful site for 1 their deceptive practises, and cheap ebay like shipping methods. They clearly do not ship what is pictured or described! They left price tags on items to give a false sense of value! Lame! I looked up and researched what they sent me. Minus the $5 pack of sugar they claim is $20!!

Multi tool claimed $37
https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Nail-C...709533?hash=item3d5bf3cd5d:g:LnUAAOSwP69anvLF

ATX base online is clearance priced on multiple websites @ $20-40 for a complete bong, not just the base!
So yeah Beware of this Smokea.com

Last edited:
My email to them after 4 back and forths, I am fed up at this point!

Look clearly you are not getting it, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] You shipped a bong BASE! NOT A COMPLETE WORKING BONG!!!! ( Also a CLEARENCE ITEM on YOUR OWN website and priced $20-30 online for a COMPLETE PIPE) It is NOT the crown multi tool that you think I was referencing, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] The Crown you sent me, I can buy online for $20 So NOT $37 value!!! And There Is NOTHING you can do to make me think that CHEAP Pack of Sugar from god knows where and God knows how old is safe, it was thrown away and CLEARLY not $17 in value.

I got a thin glass Cheap ass made bong bas and a Cheap ass small Cant even reach the bottom of my banger Tool from you all Claiming this is a Concentrate Mystery box, Did NOT even receive SAID Mystery Box, I got a Unprofessionally Cheap ass packed brown box with USED bubble wrap that had old different color tape still on it from whatever previous use it had, in said brown box, that WAS NOT even packed tight! WTF kind of operation do you run???

I am leaving my reviews of you site at all the places I post with warnings to everyone, on 1 total lack of care or thought on a Product you sell, 2 apparent complete lack of knowledge on even the items you don’t even know what you shipped, and 3 Not as described items shipped from you clearance bin! 4 Cheap packing 5 No Customer Service trying to deal with what you know you have done, only trying to JUSTIFY the price and NOT FIXING ANYTHING!

So you can refund my money, or I can refute with the bank. If you want this junk back MINUS the sugar crap you tried to bump value with in a CONCENTRATE BOX, Send me a return shipping label, I WILL NOT waste anymore of my money!

Refused to work with customer, refused to refund unless I spent another $30 shipping it back overseas, and refused to send other parts to have at least a working bong. Absolutely do not recommend after the first experience with them, they mail out clearance item junk with a double to triple price jacked up! Horrible way to do business and doubt they get much repeat business.

Back