Greensleeves

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sup guys. I thought it was about time to introduce my self. So I said to my self. Self. I have been soaking up a lot of info for a few months, and all with out contributing at all to the community. Not cool.

So here I am, a little late to the party, but as usual I'll be the last one to leave.

How did I find AFN?

I've been suffering from a chronic pain condition most of my life. It manifested when I was about 10 years old, but was manageable up until about 10 years ago. That's when I had to pull the plug on work.

Since then I've had numerous operations, mostly trial and error as there is not a lot known about the condition. At the beginning of this year, I had a procedure that was the last chance to block out the pain, but unfortunately it didn't work.

The turning point.

At first I turned to scotch. If there was one thing I was good at, it was being a piss head. But life is a cruel bitch, and the pain meds I've been on for over a decade, have slowly fucked up my liver.

So I put down Dr Scotch on the rocks, and picked up Dr Google. Well, the Doctors may not know a lot about treating this condition (I'll come back to this part later), but I found hundreds of other people around the world who do.

Weed. And the penny drops.

I use to be a big choofer, I started smoking weed around 14-15 and pretty much smoked every day up until my first kid was at school age and having friends over. Prior to this I use to grow photos once or twice a year get a couple of lbs. mostly for personal, but this stopped after I gave the misses a fright one night and told her to get my son and get the fuck out of the house because I thought we were about to be busted.

We lived opposite a large footy oval, and on this oval I could see about a dozen coppers with dogs coming our way from the far side. With the misses and kid gone I proceeded to shit my self expecting to go to jail for 20 plants, but after an hour or so the door was still on the hinges and the cops were still out there fucking around with their bastard dogs.

Still shaking with adrenalin I figured WTF, chucked a lead on our dog and proceeded to walk her around the oval to see wtf the deal is. It turned out it was dog handlers training the little fuckers to find drugs from the local police academy....

This and a new government job that required random piss testing for drugs, 'never got tested'. the misses pushing the issue to grow the fuck up, and so on led to me quitting my beloved Mary, ripping up my crop never to grow again while we had kids in the house.

I didn't put the pieces together until this year, but after reading about people treating them selves with weed for this, I sourced myself an oz. which was very difficult not being in any social circles with choofers any more, but fuck me if I didn't find a magic bullet.

Virtually pain free, bar the worst attacks, but entirely manageable.

The 'I'll come back to this part later.

After the last procedure I had done , I had a follow up about 6 weeks later to discuss my options. I told my surgeon and his underling that was there about the magic bullet, and about all the info I had found on the net about people using this to treat the condition. He told me that he never heard of any thing about cannabis helping this condition and looked at me with a slight smirk, and it was left at that, come back in two weeks follow up.

This time I had the other dr on my own and we rehashed 'pardon the pun' about the cannabis idea. Well this dr just blurted it all out, yes cannabis is a known successful treatment, but they are not allowed to discuss it at all. Fkn mofo's.

We now have medical cannabis trials here in every state except the fkr I live in, but from what I've heard from the pain management clinic it's on the cards and I'm on the list as soon as it passes federal law. Woot.

Enter the world of Autos, and AFN.

My kids are no longer kids, and after my misses heard the dr. Which I'm glad she did, other wise she would have said you'll do any thing to get on the green again lol. I had the permission to grow.

Hhhm permission is fine but with out beans I'm fkd. So I went to my old faithful Marc emerry via Google looking for my bubblicious where I originally sourced my beans back in the day, only to find the world had changed.

Auto's? ruderalis? Wtf I know every thing there is to know about this magical plant and I never heard of this...lol. Turns out I know fuck all after lurking in AFN for a few months.

Holy fuck that's a big mofo wall of text, but I tell you it feels good just typing this shit out. Not sure if I will post yet I've been a firm believer of loose lips sink ships, that was a big reason for not posting here, but that was back when I grew enough to go for a trip to the clink. I'm not interested in that any more, I'm just doing enough for meds so I will be keeping the scale on the legal limit and stay out of trouble.

After reading a bunch of breeders descriptions about autos and the none photoperiodic requirement I bought my first autos from Herbies. Heavyweight fast and vast. I got a free auto critical from dinafem as well. Stuck them out side, and was chuffed as a pig in shit. Gonna have some wicked choof in 10 weeks .

Unfortunately I'm a fkn idiot and forgot that these fkrs are not magic bean stalks and still need ample light. I had them against a 7 foot fence on the east side, under a big fkn tree as well, so they didn't get any direct sun until about 2 pm, and growing out of season.

My love for my new found friend the Auto, was starting to diminish before we even had a chance to get to know each other. The little fkrs didn't get more than 3 nodes up before starting to flower. I thought I could maybe salvage something out of this and experimented with colloidal silver on them trying to self pollinate. Rip Heavyweight fast n vast, I left the critical and got a nugget the size of my freshly bought vaperizors glass chamber and smoked my sorrows away.

Round 2. Ordered from Herbies again, built stealth fridge grow room, got a light from Mars hydro the reflector 48 series.

Waiting. Waiting. Beans not here, had to wait maximum deliver time which is about a month before you can make contact. Herbies resend order. Waiting waiting close to cut off date to arrive before I can contact Herbies about it.

I go to The Vault and put in another order as Herbies said if I don't get the second one, I'm shit out of luck.

Herbies beans arrive, but they fkd the order and I got photos instead of autos. Herbies off my list, Start THC Bomb photo planing to mainline while waiting for autos to arrive from The Vault.

I now have Auto Kush from femaleseeds bought through The Vault. 25 or so days old which I will now create a journal about. I will have to back track photos so bare with me.

Sorry for the big wall of text.

Sup guys. I thought it was about time to introduce my self. So I said to my self. Self. I have been soaking up a lot of info for a few months, and all with out contributing at all to the community. Not cool.

So here I am, a little late to the party, but as usual I'll be the last one to leave.

How did I find AFN?

I've been suffering from a chronic pain condition most of my life. It manifested when I was about 10 years old, but was manageable up until about 10 years ago. That's when I had to pull the plug on work.

Since then I've had numerous operations, mostly trial and error as there is not a lot known about the condition. At the beginning of this year, I had a procedure that was the last chance to block out the pain, but unfortunately it didn't work.

The turning point.

At first I turned to scotch. If there was one thing I was good at, it was being a piss head. But life is a cruel bitch, and the pain meds I've been on for over a decade, have slowly fucked up my liver.

So I put down Dr Scotch on the rocks, and picked up Dr Google. Well, the Doctors may not know a lot about treating this condition (I'll come back to this part later), but I found hundreds of other people around the world who do.

Weed. And the penny drops.

I use to be a big choofer, I started smoking weed around 14-15 and pretty much smoked every day up until my first kid was at school age and having friends over. Prior to this I use to grow photos once or twice a year get a couple of lbs. mostly for personal, but this stopped after I gave the misses a fright one night and told her to get my son and get the fuck out of the house because I thought we were about to be busted.

We lived opposite a large footy oval, and on this oval I could see about a dozen coppers with dogs coming our way from the far side. With the misses and kid gone I proceeded to shit my self expecting to go to jail for 20 plants, but after an hour or so the door was still on the hinges and the cops were still out there fucking around with their bastard dogs.

Still shaking with adrenalin I figured WTF, chucked a lead on our dog and proceeded to walk her around the oval to see wtf the deal is. It turned out it was dog handlers training the little fuckers to find drugs from the local police academy....

This and a new government job that required random piss testing for drugs, 'never got tested'. the misses pushing the issue to grow the fuck up, and so on led to me quitting my beloved Mary, ripping up my crop never to grow again while we had kids in the house.

I didn't put the pieces together until this year, but after reading about people treating them selves with weed for this, I sourced myself an oz. which was very difficult not being in any social circles with choofers any more, but fuck me if I didn't find a magic bullet.

Virtually pain free, bar the worst attacks, but entirely manageable.

The 'I'll come back to this part later.

After the last procedure I had done , I had a follow up about 6 weeks later to discuss my options. I told my surgeon and his underling that was there about the magic bullet, and about all the info I had found on the net about people using this to treat the condition. He told me that he never heard of any thing about cannabis helping this condition and looked at me with a slight smirk, and it was left at that, come back in two weeks follow up.

This time I had the other dr on my own and we rehashed 'pardon the pun' about the cannabis idea. Well this dr just blurted it all out, yes cannabis is a known successful treatment, but they are not allowed to discuss it at all. Fkn mofo's.

We now have medical cannabis trials here in every state except the fkr I live in, but from what I've heard from the pain management clinic it's on the cards and I'm on the list as soon as it passes federal law. Woot.

Enter the world of Autos, and AFN.

My kids are no longer kids, and after my misses heard the dr. Which I'm glad she did, other wise she would have said you'll do any thing to get on the green again lol. I had the permission to grow.

Hhhm permission is fine but with out beans I'm fkd. So I went to my old faithful Marc emerry via Google looking for my bubblicious where I originally sourced my beans back in the day, only to find the world had changed.

Auto's? ruderalis? Wtf I know every thing there is to know about this magical plant and I never heard of this...lol. Turns out I know fuck all after lurking in AFN for a few months.

Holy fuck that's a big mofo wall of text, but I tell you it feels good just typing this shit out. Not sure if I will post yet I've been a firm believer of loose lips sink ships, that was a big reason for not posting here, but that was back when I grew enough to go for a trip to the clink. I'm not interested in that any more, I'm just doing enough for meds so I will be keeping the scale on the legal limit and stay out of trouble.

After reading a bunch of breeders descriptions about autos and the none photoperiodic requirement I bought my first autos from Herbies. Heavyweight fast and vast. I got a free auto critical from dinafem as well. Stuck them out side, and was chuffed as a pig in shit. Gonna have some wicked choof in 10 weeks .

Unfortunately I'm a fkn idiot and forgot that these fkrs are not magic bean stalks and still need ample light. I had them against a 7 foot fence on the east side, under a big fkn tree as well, so they didn't get any direct sun until about 2 pm, and growing out of season.

My love for my new found friend the Auto, was starting to diminish before we even had a chance to get to know each other. The little fkrs didn't get more than 3 nodes up before starting to flower. I thought I could maybe salvage something out of this and experimented with colloidal silver on them trying to self pollinate. Rip Heavyweight fast n vast, I left the critical and got a nugget the size of my freshly bought vaperizors glass chamber and smoked my sorrows away.

Round 2. Ordered from Herbies again, built stealth fridge grow room, got a light from Mars hydro the reflector 48 series.

Waiting. Waiting. Beans not here, had to wait maximum deliver time which is about a month before you can make contact. Herbies resend order. Waiting waiting close to cut off date to arrive before I can contact Herbies about it.

I go to The Vault and put in another order as Herbies said if I don't get the second one, I'm shit out of luck.

Herbies beans arrive, but they fkd the order and I got photos instead of autos. Herbies off my list, Start THC Bomb photo planing to mainline while waiting for autos to arrive from The Vault.

I now have Auto Kush from femaleseeds bought through The Vault. 25 or so days old which I will now create a journal about. I will have to back track photos so bare with me.

Sorry for the big wall of text.

Welcome to AFN!! I know you said you have been lurkin out there in the shadows, I am glad to know that you have found that cannabis works for your pain. I know all about waiting on beans my friend. Just check out the grow in my signature lol, the title says it all. Glad you are here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or ask away and tag me

Waiting for seeds is the worst. I would suggest ordering direct from Mephisto genetics in the future great smoke from those beans.. Good luck brother

Cool story man, so many Aussieisms in it, made me laugh lol.
Hey did you ever get a tracking number from herbies?

Welcome to AFN bro,stopping by our medical section for some info on pain management might help ya with some strain recommendations...peace

Great intro my friend................all that.........and you joined AFN as well !!!!! Way to go Pal.......

Thanks for the kind welcome guys.

@Ripper I would love to order direct from Mephisto, But unfortunately they don't deliver to my country.

@Cptn Feathersword No mate Herbies didn't give me a tracking number, although I did get charged for recorded delivery. I won't ever order from them again, the stealth is crap and no tracking.

@budelee Cheers mate, I've been checking it out. I'm very interested in making oil and putting a dose in capsules. As much as I love a choof, I'd like to be able to just pop a cap when I'm out and about with out attracting attention. I use to make it years ago but unfortunately you can't get undenatured Ethanol here very easily so I might go the canna butter methods until I can source something better suited for the process.

Ahhh yes ,oil!! We have at least a dozen ways to make it ,check out the hash and edibles section here https://www.autoflower.org/forums/hash-oil-and-edibles.248/ and if need something different i can point ya in that direction also...All our members are friendly and helpful ,you can keep the good vibes going by posting a journal and following others journals as well.. Stop by Live Stoners,crazy bunch there and always a party,and say hi when your ready https://www.autoflower.org/threads/live-stoner-gossip.35098/page-3384#post-1131081

Try ordering from the vault use code afn10 for a discount

Back