Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

:headbang: - it arrived today! :woohoo1:............... :welcome: :pass:Ace, thank you so much for coming aboard AFN and sponsoring your nifty and clever product! :thanks:
...I just tuned it up for my bong now,... Test and pics later tonight!

Oh yeah. Got mine yesterday. Put her to the test hardcore, like i usually do with everything smokin related lol. Gotta say it is a very clever product and so far is working great. You have to remember to take out and clean regularly or she will get stuck or resinated into ur bowl and could bend easily. Gonna use for few days and see how she looks. Will take pics after using and have more to review

Hey guys, it sounds like some of our testers have started receiving their test samples already, so we'll create a communal thread for everyone to share in their experiences with it!

@Smokin Screws
Hey there Hobbes, I got my Smokin Screws yesterday... of course I started using it right away... I been really waiting for this... so far I really like it, it doesn't really set into my steam-roller kinda just rests on top, but does draw nice.. my worry is that it can fall off kinda easily dropping your product, it fit's my 1 hitter glass bowl well & also my large water bong... It seems to hit the best with the water bong and the steam-roller...you only need put a small amount of product(that's all it holds anyways) but do get very good hits every time..so far so good, I really want to see if this holds up for heavy smokers like myself...I been wanting get away from screens and this seems to fit the bill.:d5::smokeout::hookah::thumbsup:

Oh yeah. Got mine yesterday. Put her to the test hardcore, like i usually do with everything smokin related lol. Gotta say it is a very clever product and so far is working great. You have to remember to take out and clean regularly or she will get stuck or resinated into ur bowl and could bend easily. Gonna use for few days and see how she looks. Will take pics after using and have more to review
yeah, we didn't really have un-boxing photo's to take of this item... it's just a small item, but i been very interested in it since i been trying get away from screens...I been using the shit out of it since i opened yesterday....am glad to see someone else using the hell out of it like me... you can see it with a vortex how the smoke funnels down... looks cool and works good so far..

Waiting on mine, we smoke quite a bit of flower and I'm always clogging up pieces, in fact spent a good deal last night with salt and iso cleaning up glass and bowls. Looks like you could drop this into a shotglass of ISO or orange juice overnight and be one and done ready.

Woohoo!
These things rock!
Been using our new bubblers lately and thought it would be perfect.

b96067d80f8e0e93625d798ecdc86ee8.jpg

Loading up some nicely cured MBAP.
b566fe0a02e84b37059306c0bd292fe3.jpg

MMMMmmmm....
61edb61d35cfa675da1b505a304bc8df.jpg

:smokeout:smokey Cheers guys! ...Sounds like Smokin' Screws is a hit! *grooooan*.... :haha: :pimphand: :hump: .... 3-W's brudda, I have serious bong (not bung dammit-:rofl:) envy!

You know what, I'm very pleasantly surprised at just how well this unit works... it fits just fine in my bong bowl, pretty standard issue size and shape,... The metal is damn tough stuff, high quality spring steel- :thumbsup: .... be precise with the bending, this type/texture of steel is difficult to fix uneven kinks and bends,... I fub'ed my first bend!
e1.jpg
e2.jpg
e3.jpg

.... I loaded up my usual 2-3 hit's worth of bud and made a study of it last night,... personally, I don't like that last suck-through hit at all, and have been doing the PITA clean-out when it's near done unless I'm feeling lazy..:rofl: --but nobody likes that last spent hit! This Smokin' Screw is perfect for dealing with that- :thumbsup: :clapper:-- no more risky clanking to knock the remains out of the glass bowl, or scraping and dealing with gummy residues,... Barbaric! :paleo::crying:.... With this unit, it's simple tap and the debris falls right out, any stuck bits easily dislodged with a light flick on the coils,.... Best of all I think it gives better burning hits, as the flame can flow and surround the bud bits more evenly...
Serious cleaning pending, but with a mini jet flame lighter you can cook most of it off,.. an alcohol dip and wipe and it's all but sparkling again! More good benefits, it keeps the bong cleaner longer without all that ash crap sticking to sides and browning out the water from steeping in it,...:greencheck:

e4.jpg
e5.jpg
e6.jpg
e7.jpg

:bravo: Ace my man, simple but brilliant! I bet your heard it a million times-- "why didn't I think of that?!" :doh: :haha: ..... I will have one permanently, time to order a spare, maybe an extra too for a nifty-gifty :eyebrows: ... :thanks: :pass:

Last edited:
Back