Snowryder Hermies.

H

HomieHogleg

Darn,
These plants were stressed a bit, due to too hot a soil mix. Looks like I have a couple of hermies. Note the nanners right next to my orange twist tie.
The seeds were regular seeds, not femmed, but I guess a little nute burn goes a long way. It sucks, because these are my last snowryder seeds, and I was planning a seed run. Oh well, I have 5 MI5s that I will do a seed run on instead.

HomieHogleg
IMAG0044 (Custom).jpg

if they are reg seeds i would let one go and you would have Femenized seeds with a slight chance of herming LOL then you could at least grow more SRs IMO i would let sucker go haha but thats just me

I got nanners on one of my snowryders way back when i grew out my breeder pack.

I plucked them off and they didn't grow back. I wouldn't use her for seed though. You'll end up passing that on.

I got nanners on one of my snowryders way back when i grew out my breeder pack.

I plucked them off and they didn't grow back. I wouldn't use her for seed though. You'll end up passing that on.

Yeah,
I didn't want to take a chance, on pollinating my room, by missing a nanner. I decided it wasn't worth it for one plant, when I have 5 more ready to take their place in the room, though they are MI5 and not Snowryders. It only puts me about 2 weeks behind, by dumping Her/He/It. Actually there are two of them. I tore them into little pieces, and buried them i my compost, to avoid pollinating my outdoor plants.
Have a great day.

HomieHogleg

sorry for your sr's, but mi5's isnt such a bad contingency plan:D btw what are you gonna cross the mi5's with?

sorry for your sr's, but mi5's isnt such a bad contingency plan:D btw what are you gonna cross the mi5's with?
I am hoping to inbreed this round, and maybe do some crosses later. I will harvest pollen, so I can both make inbred seeds, and cross at a later date.

HomieHogleg

Back