So calmag not working?!? Or is this something else!?! (week 5 flower)

Hi @Bill.de.Cat !
Thanks for your reply
Yes sorry am in UK so 1st April (1/4!) was planting day!
Ok..fastbuds says it's a 70 day auto......your at 62/63 days.......at this point not sure there's much you can do and yes, it seems to have suffered from some deficiencies but your so far along you might not be able do much at this point.

Ok..fastbuds says it's a 70 day auto......your at 62/63 days.......at this point not sure there's much you can do and yes, it seems to have suffered from some deficiencies but your so far along you might not be able do much at this point.

Yeah they should be done in the next week or 2 so no point worrying too much
As you said i cant do much now

Just need to learn from this for the next grow
Thinking that i left adding calmag at a decent amount for too long?
At least i have it at the ready now!

Thanks for your reply

Not really sure what your starting water quality is so be careful with the cal mag..you might not need it.

Is the Gold Medal Mix Hydrocorn and coco?

Not really sure what your starting water quality is so be careful with the cal mag..you might not need it.

Im in the south of england n our water is classed as hard so it as a higher calcium and magnesium content than soft water
Would you say that there is any sign of calmag deficiency in any of the pics ive put up?
Based my calmag need on the yellowing and brown spots im getting
Im only checking ph not ec but ive had no ph problems in my run off to suggest theres anything wrong

Im am using leds n have read that autos need calmag more when grown under leds?

Is the Gold Medal Mix Hydrocorn and coco?
Hi @Mañ'O'Green !
Thanks for the reply

Just looked at the Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 Mix

"Gold Label 60/40 is a ready to go mix of 60% clay pebbles and 40% coco coir"

Have only ever used their soil but am seriously thinking bout going to coco on the next grow
ESPECIALLY after @Xmas made the comment...
I got 450 grams on my second attempt in coco, from 1 autoflower.

Im in the south of england n our water is classed as hard so it as a higher calcium and magnesium content than soft water
Would you say that there is any sign of calmag deficiency in any of the pics ive put up?
Based my calmag need on the yellowing and brown spots im getting
Im only checking ph not ec but ive had no ph problems in my run off to suggest theres anything wrong

Im am using leds n have read that autos need calmag more when grown under leds?
This is where specifics count...I grow in soil mix, not coco, so for the most part with my water I was overloading on cal-mag....MoG pointed it out and I haven't used cal-mag since......read your first post.....In Gold label Special Mix soil ....and figured it was a soil mix.....seems it's a coco mix and that's completly out of my experience so think Man O Green would be better suited to give guidance on it...best of luck..

Ha! No worries

N yeah was thinking coco for next grow
Done 6 grows now but all in soil (Gold Label)

Im liking 450g from 1 plant
This is only my second grow with autos
Im loving the speed they grow at
Dont think ill be going back to photos!
Hi @Mañ'O'Green !
Thanks for the reply

Just looked at the Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 Mix

"Gold Label 60/40 is a ready to go mix of 60% clay pebbles and 40% coco coir"

Have only ever used their soil but am seriously thinking bout going to coco on the next grow
ESPECIALLY after @Xmas made the comment...

I recently did a autoflower weighted 900 grams - check it out brother/sister - https://dutch-passion.blog/auto-ultimate-insane-850-900g-organic-indoor-harvest-from-a-single-plant/

With Gold Label nutrients and coco.

This is where specifics count...I grow in soil mix, not coco, so for the most part with my water I was overloading on cal-mag....MoG pointed it out and I haven't used cal-mag since......read your first post.....In Gold label Special Mix soil ....and figured it was a soil mix.....seems it's a coco mix and that's completly out of my experience so think Man O Green would be better suited to give guidance on it...best of luck..

Hi @Bill.de.Cat

The Gold label Special Mix im using at mo is a soil mix
Altho im probably gona go coco next grow!
Looking at the Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40
If it gets me more bud then cant say no!

Back