New Grower Sour Diesel delayed flowering

Racier high, chop a lil early....couch lock, chop late......if you can get a good view of the trichs, let that be your guide.......granted a lot will depend on the strain as well....

Thank you Bill.de.Cat! In what stated do you think is the plant, judging by the pictures? To me it is ready, but as well I can see some clear trichomes. On the other hand, on some of buds some of the small sugar leaves start to die.

If I should be honest, I think that I am bad at judging the overall state of the trichomes. haha

From what I could see some clear, some amber mostly cloudy......you could do a staggered harvest taking 1/3 now, 1/3 on the 24th, and 1/3 sometime after that or take it all whenever you decide......no matter when you take it pretty sure your gonna get buzzed from this point on, lol.

From what I could see some clear, some amber mostly cloudy......you could do a staggered harvest taking 1/3 now, 1/3 on the 24th, and 1/3 sometime after that or take it all whenever you decide......no matter when you take it pretty sure your gonna get buzzed from this point on, lol.

Thank you mate! That confirmed what I see. :smiley1:

Will wait for a week more to see.

Hello guys! :smiley1:

Today was the harvest day.

The wet weight is approximately: ~280 grams ( ~10 oz)

Here are pictures of the plant:

SIDE and TOP:

• 11 • Sour Diesel • Indoor •.jpg • 12 • Sour Diesel • Indoor •.jpg

TRICHOMES:

Top roll (top of the plant)
Middle roll (middle of the plant)
Bottom roll (bottom of the plant)

• 13 • Sour Diesel • Indoor •.jpg

Will update you once the buds are ready.

Thank you for your support!!! :worship:

Hey guys! May I kind of "resurrect" my old thread? :biggrin:

The reason I'm doing this is, that obviously I'm very very very bad at judging the state/maturity of the trichomes... As you can see above, I harvested my Sour Diesel at day 105 = 15 weeks from seed to harvest and I flushed it for more than 2 weeks (not always a good ideal, considering I realized several months ago that I underfeed my plants as EC and PPM are not the same, 1 EC ~ 600 PPM). This time is not the same, but a quick question, before eventually create a new thread: what do you think abut the trichomes above? This will help me with my 11 weeks old Amnesia Haze Auto, which looks almost ready, but not by the trichomes. I was planing to chop her in a week or two, but too many clears or half clear, not really full milky completely opaque trichomes. More like 70 clear/barely opaque and 30 cloudy, not even amber - except the damaged ones or some on the sugar leaves. Thank you a thousand! : )

Last edited:
Back