New Grower +Speed Auto by Sweet Seeds (1st grow)

I don't mind adding synthetic K if needed, and if that fixes the problem. Also there are some Bio K products i've seen. I'll try that with some epsom salts, if that doesn't work than i don't know, i think maybe i will give up on this plant because it doesn't seem like it can endure until the end. Too early for all the leaves to be yellow.

If you're not using it already and are able to get your hands on some quickly recharge works great to help any pH issues and help with any deficiencies. I used it on a plant I have going now and it saved it long enough for it to finish out pretty well.

If you're not using it already and are able to get your hands on some quickly recharge works great to help any pH issues and help with any deficiencies. I used it on a plant I have going now and it saved it long enough for it to finish out pretty well.
Can you please link me the product? I'm in EU so i can look for it, or maybe something similar.

I don't mind adding synthetic K if needed, and if that fixes the problem. Also there are some Bio K products i've seen. I'll try that with some epsom salts, if that doesn't work than i don't know, i think maybe i will give up on this plant because it doesn't seem like it can endure until the end. Too early for all the leaves to be yellow.

I definitely wouldn't give up her just yet m8.

om2 you got this homie! try to focus on keeping your environment (temp and humidity) where it needs to be and you'll get thru this grow.

having said that, i had similar issues to you when trying to grow inside with soil. everyone said it was easy, but i found it pretty mystifying with so much based on "feel" as the elders say. im just now wrapping up my first hydro grow using DWC buckets and its been night and day. so easy. you make a recipe and then pour it into a bucket. no mysticism or tree leaves or worst of all, "feel". i thought hydro would be complicated and expensive, but its easier than making a margarita and full setup plus huge supply of nutes and testing equipment was under $150$. if your struggles with dirt continue give it a strong consideration.

I wouldn't give up just yet mate, these plants are quite hardy going from my experience lol

How heavy is your pot? You should get a feel for how much it weighs wet/dry and that's a good way to start to understand how much it needs.

It seems you're feeding a lot of different stuff, do you know what it's all doing? If you can't answer yes then you probably shouldn't use it for now. Keep it real simple and only add stuff if it's needed. Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be :)

I agree i added too much stuff, and for my next grow i will keep it simple. I thought by adding the stimulants and supplements it will make a healthier and stronger plant to help me through my first grow, but i did the opposite, lesson learned.
I was always worried about diseases, root fungus and all that stuff so i was hoping to protect them. And i was under the impression that organics wouldn't cause such issues, especially since it's all in the Biobizz range and it should work together. All this talk about ''impossible to burn with organic nutes'' and i fell for it lol..

However, i honestly don't think it's the BioHeaven or Alg-A-Mic causing the issue because i've used them on all the plants since seedling stage without issues. I was following an autoflower chart and diaries by some growers on the internet, many of them used the same supplements without issues. I think if seedlings can grow nicely with them, i suppose they wouldn't cause such damage now. And i never used a full dose, i always used very small amounts which would sometimes be quarter, third or half maximum, or sometimes i would skip it.
Neither the Plant Magic Granules seem like a big problem since it's only bacteria, fungi and root stimulants, and i've seen people adding tons of those during grows.

It all started when i used Fish Mix, it didn't look like a typical nitrogen burn, it just messed up the leaves the completely. And BioGrow also messed up the plant pretty quickly, again from very small amounts. I believe Fish Mix is 30% BioGrow or vice versa and it contains molasses.
The ActiVera i had was produced in 2020 and turned out to be rancid, smelled like alcohol and i talked to Biobizz and the seller, they confirmed it's bad, so i stopped using it immediately in the beginning.
But maybe my Fish Mix and BioGrow from 2021 could be rancid as well. After all i did buy them a year ago, and they last about 2 years. I kept them at room temperature so maybe they needed a fridge, and who knows how they've been kept in the store before i purchased them. And i don't have experience to tell by the smell if it's bad or not, honestly none of it smells pleasant to me.

Either that, or my water is too hard with too much calcium and locked out the K and magnesium, which i probably made even worse with those supplements causing a calcium toxicity.

For my next grow i'll be looking into some nutes made for hard water, i saw some 3 bottles in a package for a full grow with hard water.

And also, i stopped letting my water sit to dechlorinate, eventually i started using it immediately from the tap because i read so many times that chlorine doesn't harm the soil bacteria and it was more practical for me to fill the water when needed, but maybe it does harm the soil and kills everything.

And i also did a mistake by adding just water during the flowering stretch, because i thought i've been adding too much stuff. I should've started with Bloom nutes earlier. Now i'm not sure if it's a lockout or just very hungry.

Many possibilities to take into account and learn from, but most importantly as you said to keep it simple next time.

Last edited:
I agree i added too much stuff, and for my next grow i will keep it simple. I thought by adding the stimulants and supplements it will make a healthier and stronger plant to help me through my first grow, but i did the opposite, lesson learned.
I was always worried about diseases, root fungus and all that stuff so i was hoping to protect them. And i was under the impression that organics wouldn't cause such issues, especially since it's all in the Biobizz range and it should work together. All this talk about ''impossible to burn with organic nutes'' and i fell for it lol..

However, i honestly don't think it's the BioHeaven or Alg-A-Mic causing the issue because i've used them on all the plants since seedling stage without issues. I was following an autoflower chart and diaries by some growers on the internet, many of them used the same supplements without issues. I think if seedlings can grow nicely with them, i suppose they wouldn't cause such damage now. And i never used a full dose, i always used very small amounts which would sometimes be quarter, third or half maximum, or sometimes i would skip it.
Neither the Plant Magic Granules seem like a big problem since it's only bacteria, fungi and root stimulants, and i've seen people adding tons of those during grows.

It all started when i used Fish Mix, it didn't look like a typical nitrogen burn, it just messed up the leaves the completely. And BioGrow also messed up the plant pretty quickly, again from very small amounts. I believe Fish Mix is 30% BioGrow or vice versa and it contains molasses.
The ActiVera i had was produced in 2020 and turned out to be rancid, smelled like alcohol and i talked to Biobizz and the seller, they confirmed it's bad, so i stopped using it immediately in the beginning.
But maybe my Fish Mix and BioGrow from 2021 could be rancid as well. After all i did buy them a year ago, and they last about 2 years. I kept them at room temperature so maybe they needed a fridge, and who knows how they've been kept in the store before i purchased them. And i don't have experience to tell by the smell if it's bad or not, honestly none of it smells pleasant to me.

Either that, or my water is too hard with too much calcium and locked out the K and magnesium, which i probably made even worse with those supplements causing a calcium toxicity.

For my next grow i'll be looking into some nutes made for hard water, i saw some 3 bottles in a package for a full grow with hard water.

And also, i stopped letting my water sit to dechlorinate, eventually i started using it immediately from the tap because i read so many times that chlorine doesn't harm the soil bacteria and it was more practical for me to fill the water when needed, but maybe it does harm the soil and kills everything.

And i also did a mistake by adding just water during the flowering stretch, because i thought i've been adding too much stuff. I should've started with Bloom nutes earlier. Now i'm not sure if it's a lockout or just very hungry.

Many possibilities to take into account and learn from, but most importantly as you said to keep it simple next time.

We seem to be growing in parallel mate - I am in my first grow on week 8 as well, white widow auto, started them outdoors in a tent and moved them into the basement garage a week ago into a 4 foot tent. You can see my updates in the UK thread. Mine are green and happy, no issues, maybe beginners luck - they were started in 1L pots on Biobizz Light and moved to 22L cloth bags in biobizz All soil (rich in nuts, but mixed with 1/3 perlite). I fed them 1/2 Dutch Pro Grow in first month, and switched to 1/3 DP Bloom from week 5, hard tap water brought down from 7.8 to 6.2 Ph with vinegar. I watered them once every 6 days or so, when the bags get feather light and leaves are still up and happy. The last watering was on the 5th day as the leaves relaxed too much. This time around I kept 1/ 3 DP Bloom and I added 1/4 Biobizz Topmax and 1/2 CalMag. They are under 400W Super HPS + 100W Quantum LED. PPFD app for Android shows 500-700 PPFD across the top of canopy, 35-55DLI for 20hr light cycle.

Back