Taste of the smoke/vapor: 16
Texture of the smoke/vapor: 15
Tolerance: 17
Effect: 17
Buzz duration: 16

Final result: 159/200

picture.php

COMMENTS

Plant characteristics: A very tough and resistant plant, with strong branches which are not easy to bend. Speed Devil #2 produces a big main cola and multiple side branches, capable of producing buds of a very nice caliber. It is very easy to grow and, despite in my case it ended up with only 30cm of height, it is expectable to reach a height of between 40 and 90cm. Production is very good for an autoflowering strain and it is a very fast variety, mine was harvested 64-67 days after germination of the seeds, but it could have been harvested with 60 days with a good maturity. Rock hard buds.

Aroma and taste descriptions: A very aromatic autoflowering strain, with a sweet scented aroma. I can also notice some distinctive tones of spices and cheese, but also some other a bit harder to notice of chocolate and cathedral. In the aroma of the smoke I can identify a marvelous mix of musk and hash taste, while in the nose soft notes of cheese can be appreciated.

.:|Flavors and Odours of the Flowers and their Vapors|:.

[1 - hardly noticeable | 10 - strong presence]

Bitter [2] Bittersweet [ ] Musk [6] Ammonia [ ] Anise [ ] Berry [ ] Blueberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Church [2] Cedar [3] Cherry [ ] Chewing Gum [ ]
Chocolate [3] Citric [ ] Coconut [ ] Fuel [2] Sweet [6] Spices [4] Floral [2] Strawberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Candy [ ] Hashish [2] Weed [ ]
Iron [ ] Incense [2] Soap [ ] Lemon [ ] Wood [3] Mango [ ] Peach [ ] Melon [ ] Mint [ ] Menthol [1] Honey [ ] Moss [ ] Orange [1]
Nutmeg [ ] Oil [ ] Perfume [3] Leather [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Rotten [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Cheese [5] Chemical [ ] Liquorice [ ]
Skunk [1] Earthy [1] Grape [2] Vanilla [ ]
picture.php

Effect descriptions: An effect much more of the Indica side although it also features a good energy input, so I think it must have a Sativa part also. It arrives very fast, just a couple of minutes after the first spliff and it usually lasts a while more than one hour. As it may induce a bit of euphoria it seems to me that this herb is more suitable to be used when going out to a party or to some animated cheerful place than to be used to stay at home. Anyway, as it features a very strong effect it can get to sleep users who are not used to high flights. It is also good to practice sports or to simply go for a bike ride.

picture.php

Speed Devil #2 ...:::|:::... Sweet Seeds
|16/20|

Back