spots?

It seems like if it were light burn then the top of the plant would be burnt as well, It looks like little water droplet spots...
I've spilled nutes on my leaves and they got little brown spots where ever the water landed...

It seems like if it were light burn then the top of the plant would be burnt as well, It looks like little water droplet spots...
I've spilled nutes on my leaves and they got little brown spots where ever the water landed...
That's probably it I'll defiantly make sure to be more careful next time.

What the HECK!! How much more dang reputation I gotta spread around before I can re-up Mr JM???? :ama: I think I must have seen that message a hunderd dang times!!!

Anyway... special dirtprops JM. Always helpful, almost always first on the scene. :thumbs:

OH! Not that it matters, I'd lean toward some water droplets being on the leaves... looks familiar. :(

Hi bro,

Ive been doing SOG with Big Devil first edition for about 18 months now and have just had my second set of no. 2's start flowering and it defo looks to me like a little bit of water burn (with nutes in) , Im a messy bugger and Ive had it on a couple of occasions when Ive had splash accidents. I dont think you've got anything to worry about mate,

Happy growing!

Back