Night Owl Seeds Squanch Stomper

Did three Squanch Stompers this last run. Added them as extras a few weeks into the run so they were battling with the big girls for a bit so I didn’t do any training on them. They stretched a fair bit and ended up really tall (5’8”). Once there was some space I opened them up a bit and in the end were quite bushy. One was really lanky with her branches flopping over with the weight of the buds. The smells are dank as you would expect from the parents. Buds are frosty and dense. Lovely strain and will be getting more Nightowlseeds for sure :smoking:
Wow @Ser Cannasseur !! That plant looks AMAZing!!!

Where do you source your Night Owl seeds? I have a couple that I've gotten from rando seed banks in the USA, but cant seem to spot any drops?

5 ft 8?!!!!!! Dang ! I mustve burnt mine with the light! Its tiny. I got a bigger space. used to 2×4. Ended up playing with the lights trying to figure out the best distance. Anyways , they all mustve got WAY too much light early on. I ran a royal stomper a while back and it ended up being huge.i was wondering why this one was such a runt.

Back