SSSC SSSC Purple Punch in KiS

A-Ha! Found where you've been hiding! Been meaning to get in here and comment, apologies for missing out on the fun. Wow, what a plant. You grew that thing to withstand a flood, look at those stilts! Final bud pics look great too.
Haha, stilts! The breeder info suggests low to moderate stretch…leave it to me to get an outlier pheno. These Autocobs will be retired after this grow. The Blackwing is producing buds twice the size on the inadvertent clone.
Initial quick dry packs that punch.

Haha, stilts! The breeder info suggests low to moderate stretch…leave it to me to get an outlier pheno. These Autocobs will be retired after this grow. The Blackwing is producing buds twice the size on the inadvertent clone.
Initial quick dry packs that punch.
Haha I also noticed how much the auto cobs suck compared to the hlg lights :rofl:

Haha I also noticed how much the auto cobs suck compared to the hlg lights :rofl:
Last 3cycles were rather disappointing here. Got the HLG Blackwing last fall for the 2x4. After seeing the difference, I threw it in the 4x4 and the comparison was dramatic. Can’t pop for another high end light right now, but ordered a SF2000. Combined, they will be 440. That should be enough.

Plant is down, but the inadvertent clone remains. Much larger tops on the clone ( better light).
03ED1F34-F92A-4958-BF50-AAB5EED480C5.jpeg
FAD30217-0534-43B0-AD4B-56AC9D56A182.jpeg
995538FC-7883-4E65-A969-47FAD0C0212C.jpeg

HLG for the win. Great lights and a great job. Tent always looks good. How’s this lady smell?

HLG for the win. Great lights and a great job. Tent always looks good. How’s this lady smell?
Thanks @Mizzo81 ! The big gal sure could have benefited from the HLG like her clone.
She doesn’t look or smell as advertised, but sweet fuel. Faint fruitiness. Bud density, resin production, and potency are top shelf. She hits to the forehead as expected.
Do you find clones finish about a week sooner than moms? This clone is 6w3d from flip and will be done by 8.

Thanks @Mizzo81 ! The big gal sure could have benefited from the HLG like her clone.
She doesn’t look or smell as advertised, but sweet fuel. Faint fruitiness. Bud density, resin production, and potency are top shelf. She hits to the forehead as expected.
Do you find clones finish about a week sooner than moms? This clone is 6w3d from flip and will be done by 8.
I do everything from seed and the cuts I take go to a different system in a different location I don’t run so I’m not sure. Hoping to get a couple more tents so I may find out in the future.

I do everything from seed and the cuts I take go to a different system in a different location I don’t run so I’m not sure. Hoping to get a couple more tents so I may find out in the future.
I don’t have the setup to keep mothers. This was just a cola that snapped off. I rooted her and flipped.
Small tent, too many projects.

@Danielsaaan . Other current. There are several oldies.

The clone is down. 55 days of flower for her. Huge, dense, and pungent fuel on the nose.
This girl was grown under optimal light, and a bonus!
A privilege @SuperSativaSeedClub_John !
Weight of mom in 5gallons of soil -1 pound
Clone weight tbd
Early, limited cure impression: some very powerful, to the face potency. Exactly as promised.
C40737BE-91AE-4F52-B6A8-2C6EB8753C4A.jpeg
1C0676AB-AD0B-4ECD-8D73-FC62E1274FC8.jpeg
C3AACBAB-17C7-4E0D-9A66-B48387225423.jpeg

Back