SSSC SSSC Purple Punch in KiS

BCBudlady

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
, POGP, Luv Pink, Zazzafraz, Carmelita
Getting a journal going, much belated, on Purple Punch. She is happy enough in PromixHP, EWC, KiS amendments and a few extra shells.
Day 8
43610B0A-F14F-427B-9021-E919AF0B8AE2.jpeg
Of

:pop::pop::yay::pass: Off to a great start my friend! I hope you’re doing well :bighug:
Thanks my friend! Away for a few days in the Midwest. Waterboy needs to step up. See what I return to this weekend. How’s the early samples on her?

Thanks my friend! Away for a few days in the Midwest. Waterboy needs to step up. See what I return to this weekend. How’s the early samples on her?
Oh I’ve been dabbing the hell out of her! :rofl: Really awesome fruity flavor….STRONG!! The early harvest is a great daytime med….good mix of head and body. Not too sativa, but enough of a head stone to make it interesting:rofl::woohoo1: I love it….good all around, utility dabs:rofl: eh, fuck it…..I’m having some:coffee::smoking: safe travels my friend

Oh I’ve been dabbing the hell out of her! :rofl: Really awesome fruity flavor….STRONG!! The early harvest is a great daytime med….good mix of head and body. Not too sativa, but enough of a head stone to make it interesting:rofl::woohoo1: I love it….good all around, utility dabs:rofl: eh, fuck it…..I’m having some:coffee::smoking: safe travels my friend
Sounds perfect and worth the weight/wait :d5::woohoo1::dizzy:.
Burn one for me. Dispensary swag here.
:smoking:

Could head south at any moment. :rofl::bighug:Good to have little ones again.
Good luck with it, I hope they do as well as my SSSC Auto Ellephant did. It was one of the nicest plants I have grown, and produced almost 200 grams in spite of my screw ups with the soil mix. SSSC seems to have some very nice genetics on offer. :pighug:

Back