SSSC SSSC (Super Sativa Seed Club) - Photoperiod - Pineapple Poison - Outdoor Grow

smokeyfromau

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
P1320028.JPG

PineApple Poison - date

Week 5
P1330028.JPG

:bighug:Smokey my man, thank you for doing this testing and slapping up threads! :passit: ..... actually, unless Mongol said otherwise, I think you can combine all three and just retitle it (I can do that for you as well)... This many threads plus your own OD one is a bit much to juggle, as long as the girls are getting the grow&show gig here, no need to punish yourself!
...let me know if you want to combine them, it's very easy...

:bighug:Smokey my man, thank you for doing this testing and slapping up threads! :passit: ..... actually, unless Mongol said otherwise, I think you can combine all three and just retitle it (I can do that for you as well)... This many threads plus your own OD one is a bit much to juggle, as long as the girls are getting the grow&show gig here, no need to punish yourself!
...let me know if you want to combine them, it's very easy...
Thank you Waira :bighug: for offering mate, but i remember Mongol saying a thread for each strain. I got a way around posting multiple pictures for each SSSC girl - :yay1: its called a SSSC 4in1 photo with each girl name with a catboard:haha: cardboard i meant, just a bit stoned, clowning. The 4in1 will be a good idea, only time to zoom is when they bloom:drool:

Sorry GTG mate i have been slack with keeping up, so now i got a new system the 3 photo SSSC girls are in one photo, once blooming will be separate photos :pass:

Pine apple Poison is 1.55 meter sure hope she wont grow, good news i got the shed also but now i hope she will fit

P1350206.JPG

with her sisters who wanted their own page

Back