SSSC SSSC & WWWillie, we’re going to grow!

wwwillie

AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now,
Welcome to my SSSC grow journal. First allow me to shout out to SSSC and our very own @TheMongol for putting this all together. It’s an honor to be part of all of this, many thanks to all.

To start the grow off we have Kees’ Old School Haze and Karel’s Haze. So far so good, I put them all in the dirt last Sunday, 22/08/21, and they have all popped. 100% germ! We are off to a great start.

A bit about my setup:
10’x10’ room with A/C and heat along with dehumidifier and humidifier in combination with Inkbird wireless controllers for environment. Monitoring provided by a Pulse One. I have been able to keep it fairly stable for a while now. The Kees’ is sensitive to environment so I wanted to be sure I nailed that before starting them.
Soil and nutrients are Nectar For The Gods. Soil is #4 and I will be following the Roman Regimen feeding schedule (just about everything). I’ll also be using several different beneficial microbes, mychos, teas, and such. I’ll list those as I go.
Lighting has been provided by Electric Sky or ES300 fromThe Green Sunshine Co. and YouLumi’s 640 Octopus. Both are really nice lights; big shout out and thanks to both for providing these. I’ll also be supplementing some blue, some red (Emerson effect) and some UV for flowering.
I’ll be using felt pots and filtered tap water.
I think that’s it for the description. I’m happy and excited to grow these so follow along and see how I do!!

Guuuud luck bro!! :thumbsup:
:vibes:
Hey,
Thanks man, appreciated. I haven’t run photos in forever, not to mention regulars! Sometimes I think we’re spoiled. Feminized, autoflowers, great plants with potent flowers. This will be fun though I’m sure.

Hey Now,
Obligatory baby pictures.
0AA27FDB-B66C-4015-B99D-402A1994A06E.jpeg
2828834A-FCA2-45EE-A4C2-51F0C055A167.jpeg
9DB304C3-6F6A-4527-8994-D40E590DAD2F.jpeg
4A6995BC-99E3-4962-9545-88C2E3C3B9FA.jpeg

Hey how let's grow somebody said, glad to see you happy with those beans 3W!

Hey Now,
Looking good in the garden.
I‘m using one gallon pots to start. NFTG #4 soil, fed with some Recharge, Herculean Harvest (liquid bone meal), some tea. Tea is from Xtreme, they have a tea “kit” I thought I would try. I also use vermicompost tea. Let it all sit for a week, kinda kickstarting it I hope. Last Sunday I soaked the beans in a mix of Zuess Juice and water 1 tsp, / 1 oz distilled for around 8 hours and then put them in the soil. And here we are today.
Oh and the tags marked LB are LambsBreath/bread, gifted from a friend. They took a little doing to get going. In addition to the soak I also sanded them quite hard. This was on the advice of the one that gifted them. Good advice too as two of them are up so far!

Hey now,
W00t!
Karel’s Haze x Cookies have been added to the group!
So far so good although I lost a Karel’s Haze she just never made it past the cotyledon stage. I’ll drop another with KHxC today.

Hey Now,
Looking good in the garden.
I‘m using one gallon pots to start. NFTG #4 soil, fed with some Recharge, Herculean Harvest (liquid bone meal), some tea. Tea is from Xtreme, they have a tea “kit” I thought I would try. I also use vermicompost tea. Let it all sit for a week, kinda kickstarting it I hope. Last Sunday I soaked the beans in a mix of Zuess Juice and water 1 tsp, / 1 oz distilled for around 8 hours and then put them in the soil. And here we are today.
Oh and the tags marked LB are LambsBreath/bread, gifted from a friend. They took a little doing to get going. In addition to the soak I also sanded them quite hard. This was on the advice of the one that gifted them. Good advice too as two of them are up so far!
:thumbsup::woohoo::coffee: -- Go 3-W's, go!
I dig that you're rolling with all reg's this round, and going Hazey on us-
cornholio.gif
:crying: Don't say we didn't warn you!... I hope you have projects lined up for Winter! You're going to be floating about on all this Sati-goodness...:wiz:
Lamby is right up there with this Haze stuff, it's not the Olde School stuff Marley smoked, that's landrace genetics undiluted from 40+ years ago... This came to my friend via Jamaica natives in more modern times. It was grown locally for years and adapted to local conditions outside. Inside, she does fine too though... Good bloom speed, under 8 weeks generally... A late trich' developer so keep that in mind :jointman:... She has a very happy-hippie easy going, activity friendly high, and tend to be very smooth. Resin is the greasiest I have encountered, barely sticky, more slick.. Rolling joint is kind of a trip with her because of this!
It'll be great to see her run again, it's been a while...I just haven't got her back into rotation yet-
:rolleyes2:

:goodluck::kiss::goodluck: good luck on getting a good lady count!

Here we are looking at three different strains now! Karel’s Haze, Kees’ Old School Haze, and now Karel’s Haze x Cookies! Plus a few goodies.
23414344-E442-48CE-ABDE-5E2A10567026.jpeg
F1688EBA-B232-4A89-A040-801F584FDB3E.jpeg
8BAD0AEF-ADD5-4F60-BE7C-D27BABF3B7B4.jpeg
DB561B99-E128-43E9-AFE2-1D62DEAB3F14.jpeg
B88671C1-68C4-4C15-B4C7-E15A01886974.jpeg

Back