SSSC SSSC & WWWillie, we’re going to grow!

Yowsa! Has it really been 10 days. I’m so sorry, it’s been crazy busy in wwwillie world. Haven’t been neglecting the garden, just the social media posting.
All of them are growing wonderfully. 9 beans in, 9 beans popped. Due to a bit of poor management one damped off. Out of the eight regular beans I got eight girls!! W00t! Being me I couldn’t cull any of them so here we are with 8 gorgeous girls.
The Fat Pete’s Cookies are very strong with excellent structure. Love the way they are putting on weight, the flowers are distinct and bulking up beautifully.
0D946F3E-7690-4077-9829-3B21729AE5BB.jpeg
B35D37C4-9DF0-4B57-BE34-228B639BD7BB.jpeg
737D55A7-3B36-4A7F-A464-01E92A110DBA.jpeg

The two hybrids are bushy, but then again there are three in a pot!!! Yikes!
66EF942A-EFBE-44A4-AEAB-A9BB08FD83D7.jpeg

:woohoo1: Lovely girls in your grow spa my man! :spels: ... you got 8 in there?! They hardly shade the tent floor, so more more more- :rofl:
Now's you chance to get some sensi-Lamby or test that cross- :eyebrows:

Fat Petes are photo's? The others are auto's? I recall something about these being testers... Certainly some classic mixing going down here :thumbsup:

:woohoo1: Lovely girls in your grow spa my man! :spels: ... you got 8 in there?! They hardly shade the tent floor, so more more more- :rofl:
Now's you chance to get some sensi-Lamby or test that cross- :eyebrows:

Fat Petes are photo's? The others are auto's? I recall something about these being testers... Certainly some classic mixing going down here :thumbsup:
Oh heck yeah!!
No, in reality I’ll be following this with some more autos for another run. I will start it shortly though to get it done. THEN I want to do another photo run. Going to do at least one each of the whoopsie beans. Could be on to something, never know. Lord knows I have enough!! I have some Creeper from SSSC and also want a chance at a sensi run of all that were “caught” in that last photo run. So that’s gonna be a big party. Hopefully some proper planning will prevent some piss poor performance aka the 6 Ps. Want to work in some more of my lighting too. You know I just saw HLG touting far red and deep blue on their new qb board. Hmmm… I’ve been , well never mind. And oh yeah fat Pete’s is an auto.

I dig a man with a plan- :hump: .... I know you're on an SSSC kick, so if you don't have these yet, I have some left over and forgotten about- :rolleyes2:
- Elephant auto high THC+CBD
-Strawberry ChemD OG
- Purple Punch
- Bruce Lemon Diesel
- Kosher K reg's too I think...

...but if you want a change-up, I have some custom private things to try... A few high end repro's too,...
There's some LBH fem's too! Alas, no sign of him this year, but others in EU at another site have contacted him. He's OK, just "bissy"! The fem's are all Haze auto crosses with some of his staples or new ones like Green Poison F1FV... Fast and easy, they are all "fast versions"! The ChemD/SourD/Hz I grew last year was quite nice- :greenthumb:

HLG is a dangerous place- :rofl: ...I picked up one of the last Diablo boards during 4/20 sale for a song, and geezus that thing is powerful! It makes the otherwise very nice FTG Infinity QB cower in the corner :hothot:... it's 60w more but seems disproportionately stronger. I'm running it at about 70% now, thank gawds for the dimmer feature!
This new gen' stuff is wicked, the reds may be of better functional use than the blues? I dunno, gotta dig into that deeper... are you doing UV as well as supp' lighting?

Back