chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
here's my germination pic a big thanks to are great host @Dinafem-Mark hes a legend anyway seeds in the root plug soon as it pops it will be going into a solo cup with coco/clay pebbles but i think that may need more watering so i may alter the media to just coco
fd33e077-ddba-45a4-93d6-d2e59d531dfa.jpg

Well I'm up and running day 3 of this little ladys life she was praying to the sun gods this morning well the sanlight q6w light gods
20190801_102944.jpg

Well I'm up and running day 3 of this little ladys life she was praying to the sun gods this morning well the sanlight q6w light gods View attachment 1085114
Is that the new seed? Mines still not broke soil yet, an yours is on day 3 but started 2 days ago?

No pal that was the 1st one I took it out of the root plug as it was in it 5 days not doing much and I planted it in the coco and it took another few days to break ground I'd gave up on her to be honest that's why I did the other and shes not broke ground yet anyway sorry to confuse u

Guess we running at the same time!! Woke up to this:
20190802_072750.jpg

Wont call it day 1 yet, maybe later when the lights come back on. They all about to go to sleep.

Thanks

Back