Dinafem Beerhunter CDN presents Dinafem Auto Cookies

Beerhunter CDN

Breaker of Colas
Reaction score
@Dinafem-Mark @Mossy

Here is my germination pic. I’ll post up again when she’s in my Solo Cup.

Thank you Mark for the seeds, I’m looking forward to seeing how she turns out.
666A2B7A-E41C-4D96-9CBE-7BDDF84E0BEA.jpeg

:d5: launched! :goodluck: .... toss some pics at me Beer' of the guinea piggette....:rofl: (good idea, why didn't I think of that? I blame @hairyman! )
Helmet head- :haha:... no laughing matter sometimes! Surgery it is, gotta wear me glasses, break out the stamp tweezers, a spray of water... the membrane underneath is no peach to peel either- :doh:- and it often as not gets left stuck onto the cotyl's!

DAY 1 - she struggled to sprout in the last 12 hours or so, a bit of helmet head is all. After minor surgery, she’s up and out.
View attachment 1094160

And we have lift off :pass:

Another Auto Cookies joining this crazy bit of community fun :thumbsup:

Thank you Mark for the seeds, I’m looking forward to seeing how she turns out

My pleasure mate, your off to a steady start. Let's see what you can do!

All the best :bong:

Mark.. [HASHTAG]#teamdinafem[/HASHTAG]

:d5: launched! :goodluck: .... toss some pics at me Beer' of the guinea piggette....:rofl: (good idea, why didn't I think of that? I blame @hairyman! )
Helmet head- :haha:... no laughing matter sometimes! Surgery it is, gotta wear me glasses, break out the stamp tweezers, a spray of water... the membrane underneath is no peach to peel either- :doh:- and it often as not gets left stuck onto the cotyl's!
Here’s the test subject, I think I have the lockout taken care of now. She is 31” tall
427B8E80-7115-4568-B567-81D7A377BE41.jpeg

Back