Bomb Seeds Stealth Bomb Auto

Brownthumbs

Qualified Live Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So Dan @BombSeeds was kind enough to sponsor the Bear's Wellie Challenge. For everyone who finished, Dan was gracious enough to offer us all seeds. I choose Cosmic Bomb Auto, and Dan promptly shipped to the US in some very cool packaging. They arrived the end of March. Unfortunately my cabinet was full at the time, my wife said NO to outside as the kids might find it. Hehhehre. So i had to get stealthy.....
1623291648730.png

1623291678887.png

Like my snapdraggons? Lets look behind them.
plant #1
1623291811119.png

1623291848503.png

Plant #2
1623291984069.png

So these sprouted April 1, tomorrow makes 70 days. Topped 17 days later, and stayed lower than the snap dragons. Exactly what I was hoping for. Wife & kids have not walked back there, and have not noticed. Trichomes are looking cloudy, and they smell GREAT! I'd like to leave for another week or so, but we live in the desert. Last weekend was 104 & 106*F, and the plants definitely did not like it. Its only been in the high 90's all week, but will be back to 106 this weekend & 111 by Monday, staying at least 111 all week. I don't think they are going to survive that heat, so they are going to come down this weekend.

Soil used was a generic potting soil from the local nursery, to which i added a couple cups of Dr Earth 444 & some EWC. About week 3.5(couple days after topping) I top dressed w/some Dr Earth Flower Girl and again at week 6. Super easy grow and I was glad to see the Cosmic Bomb Auto handle the great American Desert.

Thank you Dan, and I look forward to running your stuff again in fall, when the temps drop to life sustainable again.

That is a very nice little plant you have there dude. Rep+ Nice to see a Cosmic keeping her head down and bushing out! Keep us posted on a smoke report if you have time!

Back