VapedAs

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
SeedBank : Dragon Masters

Strain: Stone Dragon F3

Did it autoflower?: Yes, Days 25-30

Soil/hydro: Coco-Hydro, Flood to Waste

Nutes: Nutrifield A+B, Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy & Big Bud

Light (kind and schedule): Shared 1x 50W Lighthouse Hydro, 1x 100W Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar - 24/7

From seed to harvest date: 60-93 Days (3 Stone Dragons various cuts and pheno's)

Dry Yield: 18-28 Grams approx. Differing Pheno's/Structures

High/Effect Duration: High = Various Highs, 1-2 hours off one or 2 hits from Da Buddha vape. Medical effects = Remained for a couple hours after that, infact it was a great one for a vaping a few bowls before people come around and you were well medicated for most of the activity.

vapedas-albums-6x-sd-2x-sbr70-picture281392-2013-10-08-sd-6-day-58-frosting-leaf-nug.jpg

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** great

BAG APPEAL: ***** Black Buds Frosted in white

THE SMELL: ***** Licorice with a Piney background

THE VAPE: ***** Smooth, Thick and tastes even better than the smell

THE HIGH: ***** Does what you need, Does what you want, Does what you didn't even know you needed till you had it.
----------------------
Here is some effects I collected while Vaping a few bowls and letting the effect sink in then take another hit, of which I did with each Cut with pen in one hand and whip in other:

SD#6 Day 60 Cut
-Spacey-Euphoric(Great for Depression, literally puts a smile on my face)
-High Pain Relief(Though need to redose up as early Cut shortens effects)
-Mid-High Muscle Relaxant
-Awake - Feeling of Alertness - Daytime Smoke
-Not so great for Anxiety
-Not a Sleep Aid
(Favourite for Flavour, beautiful licorice and a POW to the head from first hit!)
------------------
SD#6 Day 66
Initial Hit
-Spacey feel crept in
-Mid muscle relaxant Med effect crept in
-Mid General All Over Relaxed feel
-Mid Pain Relief
Higher Dose
-Very Spacey - Closed eyes & drift into tunes, not in a tired way though.
-High Pain Relief
-Munchies Inducing
--------------------
SD#2 Day 73 Cut
-Numbling behind the Eyes.
-Alert - To the point of agitation without something to do so great for planning
tasks or doing them.
-Not a Sleep Aid until after a few Bowls, sleepyness comes in.
-Earlier Muchies Inducing then SD#6 Day 66 Cut. Be Ready!
---------------------
SD#2 Day 78 Cut
-Mid-High Muscle Relant.
-Mid-High Anxiety/Stress Relief.
-Higher Dosage can Aid Sleep with NO negative side effects when Inducing Sleep afterwards.
-High Pain Relief
(One of my favourites for that no negative side effects when Inducing Sleep)
---------------------
SD#1 Day 93 Cut
-High-Excellent Pressure Realease in Head to a Spaced feel.
-High-Excellent Pain Relief in Head, Neck, Upper and Lower Back.
-High-Excellent Anti Anxiety, BEST I think I've ever felt and that is my biggest problem apart from Back Pain
(SD#1 isn't king of flavour town compared to SD#6 Day 60 Fullness of Licorice, but very smooth and I think she wins for Medical perposes!)
--------------------

Quite slow on this report I apologize Stone, but you broke my brain...:pighug: Thank you for the chance to test these out late 2013. Edit to your liking Mate.

I encourage anyone to give these Hearty and Potent/Medical Herbs a Run!

VapedAs..Plus Rep Bro..That is one of the Best Formatted Smoke Reports I have read...and you Know I Love me Smoke Reports.....:kusht:

Doing the staggered harvest/taste/effect is a Master Stroke..if is Everything I want to Know about her...Well Done..Perfect Bud...

Loving her photo too..I can Taste her from that....:Sharing One:

Thank you Aunty, honored greatly by your kind words! :tiphat: Cheers for the SHMACK! I am glade it portrays the strain to your liking.

I did my best for a first Report to show the full array of variants per plant and per cut.

You can see minor differences in lay outs and that was because I did them I think all in one day hahaha... work is such a pain lol! :Sharing One:

I did my best for a first Report to show the full array of variants per plant and per cut.

You did that Perfectly..Thank You....:tiphat:..the Beauty of the Dragon is you can have Energy Up Happy meds or Narcotic pain meds off the same plant..

but because most of the Testers are Med Testers we had them all going for Ambers...
I was saying to Stone we need a Record of the Early Cuts..

Uppers are the deal of the day for the long term sickies to get the Energy they need to get through the day...so your Info is Top Notch....:thumbs:

work is such a pain lol!
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif
I Feel your Pain VapedAs...Test..test..test....:Sharing One:..these girls are so much Hard Work...:grin:

Thanks Vaped,

Very informational. Your layout is superb. I might use this as a model for more than one plant report.

Peace

Eek

Thanks again Aunty, I am very much a Med User so I like to have a day timer and a night timer Bud so I always aimed for variation, Stone helped me hold off cutting the last till 93 days lol I had such Chop Eyes at the time!:smoke:

Thank you MasterEekman for the Rep and the kind words via thread. Hope the layout can be of use for ya!

Thank you Eyes on Fire for the Rep and words via rep message.

And to all who take the time to read this Report! "AFN smoke out"

Brilliant job my friend. Much appreciated :grat:

Which harvest point is your favourite?

SD#6 Day 66
Initial Hit
-Spacey feel crept in
-Mid muscle relaxant Med effect crept in
-Mid General All Over Relaxed feel
-Mid Pain Relief
Higher Dose
-Very Spacey - Closed eyes & drift into tunes, not in a tired way though.
-High Pain Relief
-Munchies Inducing

I love this one for energy during the day but not very good for anxiety.:Sharing One:

Of course all amber is a panacea for the med users. Unfortunately there aren’t records for long cured bud coz it changes effects the first 3 months of cure :check:

I was saying to Stone we need a Record of the Early Cuts..

Hahaha, indeed but my girls are always seeded so we have to rely on these great folks who test them:coffee2:

Brilliant job my friend. Much appreciated :grat:

Which harvest point is your favourite?

Very welcome Stone! Speaking of lack of early cuts and cures, the Nug in my avatar is SD#6 Day 60 Cut - Cured for a month

You can't just ask someone which is their favourite :no:

Put shortly I'd say the month Cured SD#6 Day 60 Cut is my favourite for Flavour/High/Meds

For correcting drowsiness or used alone for Energy/Active Days SD#2 Day 73 Cut (instead of your Day 66 choice)

SD#1 Day 93 is totally panacea!
-------------

My days would consist of:
-Wake n bake Day 93 and pass out
-Wake up again using Day 73 giving me the munchies to eat
-Start day with smile on face using Day 60
-Trip the day away with Day 66
-Recover straight mind Day 73 for family coming home
-Bit more Day 60
-Begin the night till pass out with Day 93
:Sharing One:

Great report in particular with the staggered harvest. Just got my own stone dragons and can't wait to be able to get them going

Sweet report bro....:slap:

Back