Dragon Meds Stone Dragon F3 Vape Report

Belated thanks for the Rep Stone, I was stoned all afternoon up till 2am sleep, think I'm still alittle now and it's 5:45am. Love not vaping for ages then going to hard lol.. weeee

Thank you Oldster and Duggy for the Kind words and Rep slaps!

@Oldster - Good to hear you have a pack of Stone Dragons, good luck with the grow. I am sure you will enjoy them as the rest of us have. Hope to catch your grow thread and that this can give you a bit of a clue in on when you'd like to chop.

"AFN smoke out"

Thanks Vape,

I plan to start them around May 1 so I can put them outside a soon as the danger of frost is past

SeedBank : Dragon Masters

Strain: Stone Dragon F3

Did it autoflower?: Yes, Days 25-30

Soil/hydro: Coco-Hydro, Flood to Waste

Nutes: Nutrifield A+B, Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy & Big Bud

Light (kind and schedule): Shared 1x 50W Lighthouse Hydro, 1x 100W Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar - 24/7

From seed to harvest date: 60-93 Days (3 Stone Dragons various cuts and pheno's)

Dry Yield: 18-28 Grams approx. Differing Pheno's/Structures

High/Effect Duration: High = Various Highs, 1-2 hours off one or 2 hits from Da Buddha vape. Medical effects = Remained for a couple hours after that, infact it was a great one for a vaping a few bowls before people come around and you were well medicated for most of the activity.

vapedas-albums-6x-sd-2x-sbr70-picture281392-2013-10-08-sd-6-day-58-frosting-leaf-nug.jpg

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** great

BAG APPEAL: ***** Black Buds Frosted in white

THE SMELL: ***** Licorice with a Piney background

THE VAPE: ***** Smooth, Thick and tastes even better than the smell

THE HIGH: ***** Does what you need, Does what you want, Does what you didn't even know you needed till you had it.
----------------------
Here is some effects I collected while Vaping a few bowls and letting the effect sink in then take another hit, of which I did with each Cut with pen in one hand and whip in other:

SD#6 Day 60 Cut
-Spacey-Euphoric(Great for Depression, literally puts a smile on my face)
-High Pain Relief(Though need to redose up as early Cut shortens effects)
-Mid-High Muscle Relaxant
-Awake - Feeling of Alertness - Daytime Smoke
-Not so great for Anxiety
-Not a Sleep Aid
(Favourite for Flavour, beautiful licorice and a POW to the head from first hit!)
------------------
SD#6 Day 66
Initial Hit
-Spacey feel crept in
-Mid muscle relaxant Med effect crept in
-Mid General All Over Relaxed feel
-Mid Pain Relief
Higher Dose
-Very Spacey - Closed eyes & drift into tunes, not in a tired way though.
-High Pain Relief
-Munchies Inducing
--------------------
SD#2 Day 73 Cut
-Numbling behind the Eyes.
-Alert - To the point of agitation without something to do so great for planning
tasks or doing them.
-Not a Sleep Aid until after a few Bowls, sleepyness comes in.
-Earlier Muchies Inducing then SD#6 Day 66 Cut. Be Ready!
---------------------
SD#2 Day 78 Cut
-Mid-High Muscle Relant.
-Mid-High Anxiety/Stress Relief.
-Higher Dosage can Aid Sleep with NO negative side effects when Inducing Sleep afterwards.
-High Pain Relief
(One of my favourites for that no negative side effects when Inducing Sleep)
---------------------
SD#1 Day 93 Cut
-High-Excellent Pressure Realease in Head to a Spaced feel.
-High-Excellent Pain Relief in Head, Neck, Upper and Lower Back.
-High-Excellent Anti Anxiety, BEST I think I've ever felt and that is my biggest problem apart from Back Pain
(SD#1 isn't king of flavour town compared to SD#6 Day 60 Fullness of Licorice, but very smooth and I think she wins for Medical perposes!)
--------------------

Quite slow on this report I apologize Stone, but you broke my brain...:pighug: Thank you for the chance to test these out late 2013. Edit to your liking Mate.

I encourage anyone to give these Hearty and Potent/Medical Herbs a Run!

Yep.
This is an excellent report and it convinced me to order SD instead of FD. I was having a hard time deciding, so thank you for this.

Yep.
This is an excellent report and it convinced me to order SD instead of FD. I was having a hard time deciding, so thank you for this.

Thank you kindly teamfdn, tis what we Testers live for. Helping others make the right choice in meds! I wish you all the best with your Stone Dragons :smokeit:

Props Brother!

VapedAs that is one sick report brother, I can almost feel the effects myself it was that detailed, great job man. :tiphat:

:Sharing One:
Day 93 seems to be the shit, that is frosty as mate, looks like the trich's have trich's.

SeedBank : Dragon Masters

Strain: Stone Dragon F3

Did it autoflower?: Yes, Days 25-30

Soil/hydro: Coco-Hydro, Flood to Waste

Nutes: Nutrifield A+B, Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy & Big Bud

Light (kind and schedule): Shared 1x 50W Lighthouse Hydro, 1x 100W Lighthouse Hydro BlackStar - 24/7

From seed to harvest date: 60-93 Days (3 Stone Dragons various cuts and pheno's)

Dry Yield: 18-28 Grams approx. Differing Pheno's/Structures

High/Effect Duration: High = Various Highs, 1-2 hours off one or 2 hits from Da Buddha vape. Medical effects = Remained for a couple hours after that, infact it was a great one for a vaping a few bowls before people come around and you were well medicated for most of the activity.

vapedas-albums-6x-sd-2x-sbr70-picture281392-2013-10-08-sd-6-day-58-frosting-leaf-nug.jpg

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** great

BAG APPEAL: ***** Black Buds Frosted in white

THE SMELL: ***** Licorice with a Piney background

THE VAPE: ***** Smooth, Thick and tastes even better than the smell

THE HIGH: ***** Does what you need, Does what you want, Does what you didn't even know you needed till you had it.
----------------------
Here is some effects I collected while Vaping a few bowls and letting the effect sink in then take another hit, of which I did with each Cut with pen in one hand and whip in other:

SD#6 Day 60 Cut
-Spacey-Euphoric(Great for Depression, literally puts a smile on my face)
-High Pain Relief(Though need to redose up as early Cut shortens effects)
-Mid-High Muscle Relaxant
-Awake - Feeling of Alertness - Daytime Smoke
-Not so great for Anxiety
-Not a Sleep Aid
(Favourite for Flavour, beautiful licorice and a POW to the head from first hit!)
------------------
SD#6 Day 66
Initial Hit
-Spacey feel crept in
-Mid muscle relaxant Med effect crept in
-Mid General All Over Relaxed feel
-Mid Pain Relief
Higher Dose
-Very Spacey - Closed eyes & drift into tunes, not in a tired way though.
-High Pain Relief
-Munchies Inducing
--------------------
SD#2 Day 73 Cut
-Numbling behind the Eyes.
-Alert - To the point of agitation without something to do so great for planning
tasks or doing them.
-Not a Sleep Aid until after a few Bowls, sleepyness comes in.
-Earlier Muchies Inducing then SD#6 Day 66 Cut. Be Ready!
---------------------
SD#2 Day 78 Cut
-Mid-High Muscle Relant.
-Mid-High Anxiety/Stress Relief.
-Higher Dosage can Aid Sleep with NO negative side effects when Inducing Sleep afterwards.
-High Pain Relief
(One of my favourites for that no negative side effects when Inducing Sleep)
---------------------
SD#1 Day 93 Cut
-High-Excellent Pressure Realease in Head to a Spaced feel.
-High-Excellent Pain Relief in Head, Neck, Upper and Lower Back.
-High-Excellent Anti Anxiety, BEST I think I've ever felt and that is my biggest problem apart from Back Pain
(SD#1 isn't king of flavour town compared to SD#6 Day 60 Fullness of Licorice, but very smooth and I think she wins for Medical perposes!)
--------------------

Quite slow on this report I apologize Stone, but you broke my brain...:pighug: Thank you for the chance to test these out late 2013. Edit to your liking Mate.

I encourage anyone to give these Hearty and Potent/Medical Herbs a Run!

High!

Well written, bro :Sharing One:
Mx rep :slap:, can smell it :)
I want some!!!!!

Peace!

Thank you both for the kind words!

I am still amazed how frosty Stone Dragons are, I look at its new Fem Models in the tent around half way through life and just drool knowing it only gets better.. the Buds are already bursting out pre-frosted white:niceshot:.

:Sharing One:

Back