Dragon Meds Stone Dragon report (white pheno)

Great Report..... Very detailed and im sure others will find it very useful.... :smokebuds:

280263d1380984332-stone-dragon-report-white-pheno-sam_0555.jpg

This deserves one of these for sure.....:slap:

Thanks for the rep guys! This is why I am apart of such a great community of growers! You all are awesome and a great help, so anything I can do to give back I wanna do! I hope this smoke report helps anyone and everyone it reaches!!
Stone the pleasure of growing out the stone dragons was all mine buddy! Enjoyed it thoroughly! I love being able to have grow journals on here and being consistent with the updates, cause if I need any help it's like you have the breader at your finger tips for advice haha ... Do you have any other strains that you have contributed to or brought around like the stone dragons?? I'm convinced with these dragons just by the stone dragon haha. I have another 10 left of my dragon mix, hopefully I can get a couple more stone dragons out of it!! seems to me like I need to make an order of stone dragons! :X's Evil Laugh x:

great report!:Cushty: i still have half a quart jar of my stone dragon!:D: wait till it's cured for three month's wowsa!!:jaw::slap:+rep.

Thanks astronomy!!! I don't know if me and my roomie can keep the rest of the dragons for a 3 month cure we like to get into it too much! :brow: These stone dragons being my first I dunno what to expect with the 12 magic dragon beans I got haha

I completely forgot, as a thank you I thought why not post up some dry ice hash for you guys! haha I had three plants trimmings and I got about 7g out of it but here are some pics :X's Evil Laugh x:

SAM_0560.jpgSAM_0561.jpgSAM_0562.jpgSAM_0563.jpg

hopefully its as good as the dragons ha

nice report! :thumbs: looks and sounds like it smokes just like the white pheno SD that i grew. i know what you mean about that smell...hard to describe but very nice and potent. there is a lot of similarities in our reports... i grew 2 also, one white, one with a bit of red/purple to her. both smoked and looked great, also very easy to grow!

congrats on the harvest and cheers for your first experience with Dragons! Hope you have many more :smoke:

Thanks Pher2, I need to check your report out! I never thought the dragon line would be where its at! I have to get more dragons ha Your right man that smell of the dragons is just insane haha

Back