Dragon Meds Stone Dragon report (white pheno)

Reaction score
I can't contain myself anymore, after about a 5 day cure I decided to take a good smoke of her and try her out! Since I dried her in paper backs, it seemed like she was already cured ... anyways just a quick intro before we get into the report :smokebuds::smokebuds::smokebuds:

SeedBank :

Dragon Masters

Strain:

Stone Dragon (white pheno)

Did it autoflower?:

Yes, 18 days

Soil/hydro:

Fox Farms Ocean forest / Fox Farms Happy From 50/50 mix

Nutes:

FF Trio, microbe brew, kangaroots, cha ching, beastie bloomz

Light (kind and schedule):

600w hps, 18/6 light schedule

From seed to harvest date: __days

67 days from sprout

Dry Yield: _g

31g

High/Effect Duration:

head buzz, Very functional, uplifting, great day smoke! gave me an appetite and never really made me tired, I would attribute this to the early harvest.. Also I had a good headache going on when I got home from work, after a good stone dragon smoke It went away for the rest of the night.. Good meds for sure

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Light green brown haired, semi dense buds, and littered with trichs...

THE GROWTH: *****

Growth was amazing, she basically grew herself honestly, tight compact buds. I'm sure if I could have let her go longer she would have been BIGGER, unfortunately somethings you can't help..

THE SMELL: *****

Sweet fruity smell, with I don't know other than saying somewhat like gasoline along to go with the sweet fruity smell... I'm kinda at a loss for describing the other smell with it but I would say like gasoline haha

THE SMOKE: *****

very smooth for a 4 day cure, sweet zing to the back of your throat

THE HIGH: *****

At first you take that hit and it enters your lungs, it seems like its instantly you feel something, after a minute it really starts to take over your mind, after about 5 minutes seems as though you get a shot of energy, euphoric sense, very uplifting I didn't stop smiling after my headache was gone, very easy high to go out and about with, I went out to eat and was completely fine.. Excellent day time smoke

My final thoughts on this strain:

I have to say thank you to Stone and Mossy for the genetics! Stone verified that this was a white pheon stone dragon, he told me he put the dragon mixes together and the only white strain in the bunch was the white pheno stone dragon.. Very easy to grow and when given optimal space in the container I do believe they can become quite large.. I think if I would have let her go for another 2 to three weeks and fed her during that time I honestly think I would have yielded a good bit more.. I would think this would be a super easy strain for a beginner, I'm somewhat of a beginner and I had no problems with this lady and had several with the other 2 strains I grew out..

The smoke and smell of this strain is enough to keep me growing it out... I had another pheno of the stone dragon that was riddled with purple all through her.. but I honestly didn't like her as much as I do the white pheno... I am overall impressed with this strain! I will definitely be ordering a fat pack of stone dragons from RCMC, I will be a return customer that's for damn sure! Thanks Stone for helping me out with the confirmation on her, and the genetics!! I hope this has helped out some people, if your trying to pick between dragons, Stone dragon is awfully damn NICE!!

I will leave you all with some pics of the finished results!!

SAM_0551.jpgSAM_0552.jpgSAM_0553.jpgSAM_0554.jpgSAM_0555.jpg

Great report bro, and very nice looking buds!
Can't wait to grow some of Stone's Dragons on my next run.

I suffer from chronic headaches along with many other ailments, so I am very glad it knocked your headache out bro.

Max Rep + for the great report.

Peace.

Nice report dude :)

Gotta say, I think that's the first of the white pheno's I've seen, definitely looks different to the other Stone's I've bumped into, very nice dude :)

:slap:

:smokebuds:

lovely report bro a :slap: is in order here me thinks!! those buds look very similar to the 2 girls i have in my multipot, and my other stone dragon has a good amount of black/purple on the buds

Stickman, I appreciate the rep buddy! You will definitely not be disappointed in this strain! It will definitely help many ailments I would think!
Good luck on your dragon run, they are definitely fun and easy to grow! Nice smell too! :tiphat:

Rival appreciate ya! My other stone dragon was a pheno that had a bit of purple and black in it! she was nice too but I think I like the white pheno better..

Larky.Derry appreciate the rep also! If they are similar I would say you prolly got the white pheno too! My other SD had a good amount of black/purple throughout also.. I would have done a report on it but I went through it too quickly ... I stunted her and only got like 7g off her lol ... I can definitely tell ya I'll be growing more of these out when I get back into it ... right now I'm gonna be on a hiatus from growing for a couple months...

sounds great bro nice buds good stuff thx for report :) +rep

Thanks for the report, believe it or not i just started noticing and researching dragon strains for a few weeks. I want those pretty purple joints tho=:)))

Hop digity:dance2:

The smoke and smell of this strain is enough to keep me growing it out... I had another pheno of the stone dragon that was riddled with purple all through her.. but I honestly didn't like her as much as I do the white pheno... I am overall impressed with this strain! I will definitely be ordering a fat pack of stone dragons from RCMC, I will be a return customer that's for damn sure! Thanks Stone for helping me out with the confirmation on her, and the genetics!! I hope this has helped out some people, if your trying to pick between dragons, Stone dragon is awfully damn NICE!!

Do you see me smiling :stylez rasta smoke: The pleasure of watching was mine :kiss: And you're right - white pheno
kickass.gif

Thank you for the kind words brother :peace: Your detailed report and keeping brilliant grow log is much appreciated :slap:
Cheers :smokebuds:

Great work 11t6..:slap::Red Dragon:

Back