Strains causing pain?

Dr Coughman

Dr. of feelgood
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Hell hound, Durban Poison
I had a back injury around 6 months ago and now every time i smoke it seems to cause more pain in my back. Its really pissing me off that something i love so much is hurting me. :grump: Im growing different strains now to hopefully find one that doesnt hurt. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I had a back injury around 6 months ago and now every time i smoke it seems to cause more pain in my back. Its really pissing me off that something i love so much is hurting me. :grump: Im growing different strains now to hopefully find one that doesnt hurt. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

@Dr Coughman I Find Satis can actually make my Nerve pain worse..... :headbang: ...I'd Try a good Afghan/Kush cross..over Amber they have a narcotic pain killing effect.

@Mossy gave a good response t your question, I often find with my nerve pain Canna often initially increases the pain as it moves through my system, once it has isolated the pain location’s I feel them in comparison to the rest of my system.
My Canna medications then slowly seem to to have a numbing effect on the nerves. It’s a very similar medication to Cocodamol I find without addiction or the withdrawals.
I Deffo agree with Mossy on the Indica being more helpful but I’m also still working my way through strains.. I avoid Critical mass and find CBD increases my nerve pain..We are all different thankfully..

now every time i smoke it

Is it possible it's something to do with the act of physically smoking? Smoking reduces flow of blood and oxygen in your body; do you have the same effect when you consume edibles? Sometimes when I have a backache, smoking just makes it 10x worse as I feel my lungs expand.

Is it possible it's something to do with the act of physically smoking? Smoking reduces flow of blood and oxygen in your body; do you have the same effect when you consume edibles? Sometimes when I have a backache, smoking just makes it 10x worse as I feel my lungs expand.
Great point you make @Son of Hobbes i have discovered making my oil has become a game changer for reducing pain. It’s a lovely passive way to medicate.:shooty:

Ive been doing alot better with a heavier sativa strain i harvested weird but true... definitely need to try edibles or maybe a tincture it gets a little tough sleeping on sativas sorry about the late response bro.

Last edited:
Great point you make @Son of Hobbes i have discovered making my oil has become a game changer for reducing pain. It’s a lovely passive way to medicate.:shooty:
You wouldnt happen to have a good recipe for your oil that you wouldnt mind sharing would you?

Ah yes the oL Green Dragon juice.... ive made this before many years ago with everclear and an electric stove, but have never boiled it down to this type of consistency. If i remember right that drink sent me into another dimension ahhh the good oL days.... Thanks tons.

Back