Strains causing pain?

I developed extreme lower back pain a year ago and xrays showed calcium deposits on my spine and pelvis, apparently. Pain killers weren't working so I used weed. Much of the time it seemed to make the pain worse.

Ended up reading a number of studies that cannabis can increase the symptoms. At least as far as low CBD strains I use. Have tried balanced THC/CBD strains but can't really remember what effects I got from them.

Opioids have never relieved pain for me, but recently motrin and Tylenol seem to work better than anything which is surprising to me as they never worked previously.

Don't forget topicals for pain. I just made a bunch of extra strength cream with CBD and THC as well as added terpenes. These work especially well for pain when you are sitting around and your pain is firing. It comes back to what works for you.

Ah yes the oL Green Dragon juice.... ive made this before many years ago with everclear and an electric stove, but have never boiled it down to this type of consistency. If i remember right that drink sent me into another dimension ahhh the good oL days.... Thanks tons.
@Dr Coughman thanks so much for the Rep, I missed it on my profile… :smoking:awesome

Back