Mephisto Genetics Strawbba the Hut germination issues

Just a follow up @stan_mephisto Thank you!
I got my seeds, and put one in my paper towel unit. I had a nice long tail in 36 hours! She is planted!
Not only did Mephisto make it right by sending me a new pack of seeds, they sent plant labels, stickers, and even freebies! That is the best customer service I have ever gotten for anything in my entire life, and deserved mentioning.
I do have a question though. I would like to make sure the customer service folks know how grateful I am. Is it cool to send them a friendly note, or is it just one more email those folks have to sort through! Or is it easier for you to pass this post on to them?
Thanks again! Meph rules!
cheers
os

We have a positive feedback chat group for work, I will paste it there lol.

Just a follow up @stan_mephisto Thank you!
I got my seeds, and put one in my paper towel unit. I had a nice long tail in 36 hours! She is planted!
Not only did Mephisto make it right by sending me a new pack of seeds, they sent plant labels, stickers, and even freebies! That is the best customer service I have ever gotten for anything in my entire life, and deserved mentioning.
I do have a question though. I would like to make sure the customer service folks know how grateful I am. Is it cool to send them a friendly note, or is it just one more email those folks have to sort through! Or is it easier for you to pass this post on to them?
Thanks again! Meph rules!
cheers
os
Reached out to Mephisto on Monday and the replacement pack arrived today. With all the extras OS received. Including FREEBIES!!!

This Strawbba The Hut Seedling seems like the force is strong with this one. I was going to try using a 1 gallon fabric pot and just feed the shit out it. But now I am thinking about using a 3 gallon. I put the seed in a root riot plug last night. It popped up this morning.
16768699193096577945275939670099.jpg

Back