STS spray online

Sounds like a good idea.

So... I started growing in 2004 in Victoria, BC Canada. Otherwise known as "The Island". I lucked out and I learned from some of the best at the time. My first setup was a 7 light setup in a basement and I was given absolutely mind bending cuts of Juicy Fruit and White Widow. . .I tottaly nailed the first crop and as soon as my flower went through the broker he called me up and set me up in a 60 lighter further up island. I stayed at that location 'till 2008 when the property owner decided to sell as an RCMP officer moved in next door.

After that I moved back to Manitoba to be near my parrents as they were getting older and ended up buying a house - setup in there and the garage and this is when I got bit by the breeding bug. I found a pheno of Blue Dream by Humbolt that I wanted to stabilize and I still have it and am working with it.

I ended up going though basically a divorce with a young lady at that point and had to stop growing as she was compromising opsec lol.

I ended up meeting some guys that were having trouble getting through a crop and decided to help them out in exchange for the first crop I produced and OF COURSE ended up getting popped the day all of my three clone orders came through. Up in Canada before legalization they were all upity about having lots of plants and I had a few hundred. Did my time, got out and bought a farm out in the country. I have 20 acres and lots of privacy, a large barn and enough buildings and areas that I could resume breeding.

Skip forward to 2020 a friend of mine was working with Reeferman on one of the Gulf Islands and I headed out to work with them. I didn't spend much time there but EVERY sentance from Reef's mouth was gold. I learned more about breeding just listening to him than I think he realized.
He introduced me to the STS, how to mix and spray and the timing of it all. Before then I had only used reg seeds and this changed everything. He told me a story, the details of which I won't go into, of creating seed for a few hundred hectares. . . .the idea of a sq mile of all female plants blew my mind.

I decided to order some of the ingredients and had a hell of a time finding them, with my silver nitrate being held indefinately at the border twice. After mixing up the solution I realized that I had purchased way more than I could ever use before it oxidized. I started looking for solutions and I saw the ones on the market, the amounts being sold and the difficulty getting the product into canada and then having it be actually fresh for a couple months still and I decided to start a company that compunded and made STS spray. Every product we ship is either compounded or packaged that day. This way the concern of freshness is gone. Very soon we will have a system to keep track of every batch from supplier to customer.

At first I decided to try it myself and went through a few different formulations, different surfactants and PH levels and strength levels and seemed to have found a mix that works everytime and rarely stresses the plant much if at all.

My focus is on creating a product that works for growers, and is different from what's out on the market while providing the tried and tested ready made solutions as well. I realize there are already others in the space so I am focused mostly on Canada right now, but am developing products that I can use some shipping secrets to get the STS to anyone in the world. MUCH of the world is overlooked and I want to make sure I don't ignore anyone from anywhere.

I think of the growers in poor countries who spend SO much of their resources growing regular seed and then having to cull most of the males. I think of the little guys who want to reverse a single plant and don't need enough to make 1000litres. I'm thinking of the medical patients who have very little and might want to make their own seed.

Also I have a program for any medical patients who are hard up for cash - if they message me and we can chat a bit and they seem sincere I only charge for the shipping. (I hope that's not going to get me in for trouble posting that here.)

I am in the first two years of business and am very appreciative of ANY feedback I can get from my customers. I try to always be available to my customers for growing and sts use support. I'm doing this business because I needed to find a legal way make a living while also being able to provide a product and service to the growing community.

Our website is www.silverthiosulfate.ca

The Dry kit is nice as it's $30CAD right now and makes 2 litres of STS spray. IT makes your own stock solutions so you can store them in the fridge and mix up spray as needed. With a single kit I reversed 6 6' plants and I spray every 3 days.

I'll keep an eye on this post and be here to answer any and all questions that I'm able to. Glad to have found this forum and look forward to learning from everyone.

View attachment 1429499
View attachment 1429538
Good luck with everything @DSC and thanks to the team for allowing you onboard.. do you have an idea of posted cost for UK customers as yet? Best wishes.

Good luck with everything @DSC and thanks to the team for allowing you onboard.. do you have an idea of posted cost for UK customers as yet? Best wishes.
It depends on the product - the reason I created the Dry Kit was for guys like yourself. I can ship regular letter mail or small packet and the shipping is either ~5 or ~20 depending which one. The pricing is a bit more for the pre-made as it's too heavy to go regular letter mail. I highly reccomend the 25ml package if you're just reversing one branch or a small plant or the dry kit for guys over seas as it makes a little over 2 litres and gives you stock solutions that you can store and mix when needed. The Dry Kit is the best value by far if you don't mind swirling some magic crystals in a cup :smoking:. There's also a buy one get one for the dry kits right now. Thanks for asking!

Also all prices I quote are in CAD - which is a good deal for some right now.

Good luck with your venture! This is a bit beyond where I am at currently but very nice of you to have options for premixed and dry ingredients. Website is very thorough.

I would maybe add a couple pictures of where to spray on the plant, what male plants look like, what does the developing pollen sack look like so you know it's started working. That sort of thing. I know people can google them but if they are brand new, or even just new to the idea, they may not have run across these things. I think most people buy fem seeds with low risk of male plants. Just an idea.

Good luck with your venture! This is a bit beyond where I am at currently but very nice of you to have options for premixed and dry ingredients. Website is very thorough.

I would maybe add a couple pictures of where to spray on the plant, what male plants look like, what does the developing pollen sack look like so you know it's started working. That sort of thing. I know people can google them but if they are brand new, or even just new to the idea, they may not have run across these things. I think most people buy fem seeds with low risk of male plants. Just an idea.
Yes I agree - today I am cleaning one of my tents and I'm going to do a Step by Step with pictures on some 3bogxMBAP - potentially with some night owl if I can find a blacklight to see what they are. Thanks for the idea's I appreciate them after being immersed in this for a couple years it's easy to forget where people are at with this. I'm hoping through this site I can do some samples of each product to get feed back and improve and information and reccomendations like this are exactly what I need. I'll post the blog of the new reversal on this thread as well.

If I can get another area setup I'm going to do a pineapple express x Mendo Breath the mendo is an F7 and the Pineaple is the clone only original.

It depends on the product - the reason I created the Dry Kit was for guys like yourself. I can ship regular letter mail or small packet and the shipping is either ~5 or ~20 depending which one. The pricing is a bit more for the pre-made as it's too heavy to go regular letter mail. I highly reccomend the 25ml package if you're just reversing one branch or a small plant or the dry kit for guys over seas as it makes a little over 2 litres and gives you stock solutions that you can store and mix when needed. The Dry Kit is the best value by far if you don't mind swirling some magic crystals in a cup :smoking:. There's also a buy one get one for the dry kits right now. Thanks for asking!

Also all prices I quote are in CAD - which is a good deal for some right now.
This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm missing something or you're not allowed or something but can you share a link to your website? Good luck with your venture

This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm missing something or you're not allowed or something but can you share a link to your website? Good luck with your venture
silverthiosulfate.ca
It's being put out by DSC , one of the forum guys on here so if you have questions you might PM him
we have a test and review going under live vendor show growing.........silver thiosulfate review&test
I will say it works a treat and I should have seeds in my futre..

silverthiosulfate.ca
It's being put out by DSC , one of the forum guys on here so if you have questions you might PM him
we have a test and review going under live vendor show growing.........silver thiosulfate review&test
I will say it works a treat and I should have seeds in my futre..
Excellent! Thanks so much. I've been mucking (chucking) about with some m/f pollen for a couple of years now (night owls legacy packs etc.) and have been considering trying a bit of fem breeding. The hassle of ordering chemicals kinda puts me off but this would make things much simpler for someone as clumsy as myself. Hope your seeds are fire Bill

Colloidal Silver 250ppm Spray can be purchased from Amazon for 15.00 usd and provides enough for 2+ reversals. Spray every few days the branch you want reversed until sex changes.

Colloidal Silver 250ppm Spray can be purchased from Amazon for 15.00 usd and provides enough for 2+ reversals. Spray every few days the branch you want reversed until sex changes.
Everything I've read on CS says to spray 2 or 3 times a day till change happens.........every few days might not be enough.

OK, first off...... What brand are you guys talking about???? I See no 250 PPM Colloidal silver on Amazon.......
Any of you have pictures? Brand name? Links?

Back