Sweet Seeds Stunted autoflowers

Reaction score
Grow room going on it’s 1st birthday and I could not be more disappointed. Started with 1000w hps and switched over to LED, fresh air being pumped in from outside, happy frog soil, good genetics, good fertilizer, don’t over or under water. Good well water. Had a spidermite issue but took care of it and regularly treat. Just harvested 11 and only got 7 Oz. Pathetic.
303A3292-B9B1-4043-93F8-6DF5D923A122.jpeg

Hello. Good to meet you. Don't feel down hearted. You got 7 oz you did not have before. I killed the first 2 rounds when I started. I found thus place a wealth of knowledge and helpful people.
Best to start a journal and keep a note of everything you do so the real experts can help you along the way.
Keep going, you will get better.
Cheers,
EP3

Hello. Good to meet you. Don't feel down hearted. You got 7 oz you did not have before. I killed the first 2 rounds when I started. I found thus place a wealth of knowledge and helpful people.
Best to start a journal and keep a note of everything you do so the real experts can help you along the way.
Keep going, you will get better.
Cheers,
EP3
Thank you for the motivation. Just at frustrating. I feel like I had much better growth in my first 6 months

Are you monitoring the VPD? If you really have everything else in check then stunted growth could only be a result of a poor VPD

@Ksmj1 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. There are so many variables to an indoor grow. It is hard to be Mother Nature. The fact that you have made it to harvest is an accomplishment in itself. I have seven years of growing indoor cannabis experience since I retired. I grew cannabis and farm crops in the past. I still get some minimal plants or mutants; it is part of farming. So don't be hard on yourself. Now get that bud cured and pop some new seeds!

:growing:

Pardon my ignorance but what is VPD?
Vapour Pressure Differential

Its basically the way the rooms humidity and temperature affect the plants rate of transpiration. And the plants transpiration affects the uptake and mobility of the nutrients.

Here is a good article to read which goes into detail.

Check your well water.....I too use well water in a large farming community and ours runs just below 6 ph and must be adjusted ...and that even changes slightly according to season...

Vapour Pressure Differential

Its basically the way the rooms humidity and temperature affect the plants rate of transpiration. And the plants transpiration affects the uptake and mobility of the nutrients.

Here is a good article to read which goes into detail.

Faking ell, that's a new one on me. I'll have a read of that.

Back