Photoperiod Subtropical winter outdoor guerilla grow with Connoisseur Genetics: crosses of Neville's Haze, Thai, SSSDHaze, Mullumbimby, Kariba

And I've received my order. Still got some time before I'm going to germinate these.
Also got 5 Eirdbei seeds with it. At first I thought to myself, he isn't going to add strawberry seeds to my order, is he?!
But I started looking and seems this cultivar got quite the history itself. It is a regular photo and got Jack Herer and Black Domina in it. Makes me at least as curious as these Super-auto Copacabana Haze seeds!! :hump:

Thanks for the heads-up buddy :toke:
Great! Yeah, LBH does a good job.
Did you go stealth packaging or just regular?
Tag me if / when you run the Copacabana.

Did you go stealth packaging or just regular?
Nope, I live next door to The Netherlands

Tag me if / when you run the Copacabana.
I'll do that. Think I'm going to start germination in a couple of weeks. By my calculation harvest would be ready in July...Early August at the latest.
I'll start them indoors if my light ever arrives and take them to the greenhouse after. There the plants will receive a 10 or 20L fabric pot, filled with my own blend of Organic soil.

Cool grow! Good commitment to have to sneak around in the evenings like that.
Had forgotten about Kariba strain until you mentioned it. I grew it some years back after an old gromie originally from Tazzie gave it to me. Very long flowering. Lovely terpene profile from memory.

Nope, I live next door to The Netherlands

I'll do that. Think I'm going to start germination in a couple of weeks. By my calculation harvest would be ready in July...Early August at the latest.
I'll start them indoors if my light ever arrives and take them to the greenhouse after. There the plants will receive a 10 or 20L fabric pot, filled with my own blend of Organic soil.
It seems sending packages around Europe (incl. UK) doesn't need any 'stealth'. Lucky you!

Sounds like a good plan. For their grow time, I hope you can find a 20L for them, let them show their potential.

Cool grow! Good commitment to have to sneak around in the evenings like that.
Had forgotten about Kariba strain until you mentioned it. I grew it some years back after an old gromie originally from Tazzie gave it to me. Very long flowering. Lovely terpene profile from memory.
Thanks for your kind words! I'm a Cannaninja, heeheehee. Keeps me young (and foolish, and silly).

Is the Kariba circulating a lot in Aus? These Connoisseur Genetics from OJD (breeder/owner) came from Nevil himself when he was back home (Aus) in the last years of his life. Kariba is from Zimbabwe, but is there some Aussie connection?

Did your mate grow these outside in Tazzie? Wow! How?! OJD says the ThaiFrican = ((Hempy's Thai x NH21) x NH36 rev) x (NH23 x Kariba) flowers 10-12 weeks. With all that NvHz and Thai, I was thinking the Kariba must bring the flowering time down, not up. Or does 'very long flowering' in Tazzie mean like 10 weeks or something? :p

I have some crosses I made with the ((NevHz x Mullumbimby) fast pheno X ThaiFrican male) that I made, with a few seeds just popping the soil right now. Not much Kariba in the resulting cross, but NevHz x Mullum x Thai x Kariba has gotta be some fun sativa/haze plant, right?!?

Thanks for your kind words! I'm a Cannaninja, heeheehee. Keeps me young (and foolish, and silly).

Is the Kariba circulating a lot in Aus? These Connoisseur Genetics from OJD (breeder/owner) came from Nevil himself when he was back home (Aus) in the last years of his life. Kariba is from Zimbabwe, but is there some Aussie connection?

Did your mate grow these outside in Tazzie? Wow! How?! OJD says the ThaiFrican = ((Hempy's Thai x NH21) x NH36 rev) x (NH23 x Kariba) flowers 10-12 weeks. With all that NvHz and Thai, I was thinking the Kariba must bring the flowering time down, not up. Or does 'very long flowering' in Tazzie mean like 10 weeks or something? :p

I have some crosses I made with the ((NevHz x Mullumbimby) fast pheno X ThaiFrican male) that I made, with a few seeds just popping the soil right now. Not much Kariba in the resulting cross, but NevHz x Mullum x Thai x Kariba has gotta be some fun sativa/haze plant, right?!?
I'll have to ask my buddy. I'm in NZ as he is also but he's an OG from Aus originally.
I or he probably still have some seeds floating around of them. I wouldn't be suprised if they came from same network as yours.
From memory, mine were around 11-12 week flowering.

So I asked him, he said that the Kariba seeds he got came from Andrew Katelaris as he was growing them 20 years ago for patients to stop seizures. Those guys were connected in with the hemp embassy in Nimbin so I assume the seeds came from that network who are most prob connected with Neville.

I'll have to ask my buddy. I'm in NZ as he is also but he's an OG from Aus originally.
I or he probably still have some seeds floating around of them. I wouldn't be suprised if they came from same network as yours.
From memory, mine were around 11-12 week flowering.

Kia ora!
Sounds like they might be similar or even come from the same general source.

So I asked him, he said that the Kariba seeds he got came from Andrew Katelaris as he was growing them 20 years ago for patients to stop seizures. Those guys were connected in with the hemp embassy in Nimbin so I assume the seeds came from that network who are most prob connected with Neville.

Thanks for that. No idea who he is. Just Googled. Respect! Trying to do the right thing, but the ignorance war on drugs yet again attacks the very people trying to do some good in this world.

Lots of good outdoor herb tracks back to Nimbin. Hehe.

Kia ora!
Sounds like they might be similar or even come from the same general source.

Thanks for that. No idea who he is. Just Googled. Respect! Trying to do the right thing, but the ignorance war on drugs yet again attacks the very people trying to do some good in this world.

Lots of good outdoor herb tracks back to Nimbin. Hehe.
As they say, pioneers get the arrows, settlers get the gold. As was def the case with many of the early medical rights people that put themselves out there to further the cause.

It seems sending packages around Europe (incl. UK) doesn't need any 'stealth'. Lucky you!

Sounds like a good plan. For their grow time, I hope you can find a 20L for them, let them show their potential.
Namaste my friend 🙏

How are the remainder of your plants doing? Just curious how them Sativa's hold up in your region.
I'm currently bidding on a online auction. Got me some nice Sativa dominant hybrids among others...Regular Photo's though. But oh so nice breeding material 👌

Back