SeedBank :

@Autoseeds.com

Strain:

Sweet CBD Auto (SCA)

Did it autoflower?: Yes around the second week latest

Soil/hydro:

Roots Organics 3 gallon air pot

Nutes:

General Hydroponics Maxi series (maxigro and maxibloom), koolbloom (only once and it could have been unneeded as you can just do a supercharged double dose of maxibloom. I will use the maxi series line of nutrients it again! What a great program. Super easy and just mix in 1 tsp of gro in veg, 1/2 tsp gro and 1/2 tsp bloom during transition then 1 tsp bloom during bloom. Also used Amazon special Calmag

Light (kind and schedule):

Mars Hydro 300 LED and 600 LED. (best set up i've found, I love my lights). 24/0 (always on and no off switch)

From seed to harvest date: 49-53 days

Dry Yield: 10g

High/Effect Duration:

Not really a high but a nice light relaxation. Nothing like smoking a big fatty of indica or some strong other things. It is very nice to smoke. Duration is about 2 hours smoked/vaped. Oral the effect so far is lasting 4 hours (probably will be 6 hours all said and done)

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 2 Star

--Very loose buds and not very unique looking, if you didnt know better you'd say it looks like bottom shelf BUT it's NOT at all.

THE GROWTH: 4 Star

--HOLY FUCKING FAST! I think it is very possible to keep it getting done fast with higher yield i just think it was my inabilities causing it to stay smaller and not get a lot of weight

THE SMELL: 3.5 Star

--Average smell, very very sweet. If i was going to use a strain as aromatherapy it would be this strain. The smell is very nice and floral, i LOVE floral strains. my favorite smell has to be sweet flowers and potpourri. Again, I LOVE anything with a perfume/potpourri/country home smell. All we are missing is a strain that smells like mulled cider

THE SMOKE: 4.5 Star
--VERY VERY smooth and does not cause coughing fits and is the only strain in a few years that didnt make me feel like i was dying from coughing too much

THE HIGH
: 5 Star

--What high? it's not supposed to make you high and I like that. It helps with pain a lot. It also seems to be helping the other half's seizures. He hasen't had one since taking a cookie and half of a 1 gram joint but that was only 4 hours ago... This, however, is the longest he's gone in a few weeks without a seizure (he's been seizing at least 10 times a day right now). If this strain keeps working like it does, and keeps him from seizing, i will spend thousands of dollars buying as many seeds as possible. For a CBD only strain, SCA is a very nice strain. If you were someone who didnt wanna get high but wanted to medical benefits, this is the strain to get... The weird thing is it gave a slight high for about 5 minutes but then it went away. Usually if its pure CBD i dont get that... BUT there is one strain this reminds me of, that strain is called "the wife". I'm not sure if its one that's common or if its rare, but it (the wife strain) was cheap at the dispensary and it was ALL cbd and was NICE. And I hope to continue to have good effects and hopefully the other half does too. I love him so much, i dont want him having problems! He's my hubby for a reason.
So... For pain, this gets a good 4 out of 5 star, but more of a 7.5 than a 10 out of 10. This is good enough for me!
For seizures and epilepsy, so far this is a 10/10. It has the CBD but there's something else to it that keeps it going. The hubby said it is on par with "the best seizure strains" he's tried.HE did say that there is something to having THC with your CBD so he hopes there's a breeding attempt between SCA and another strain to make a 1:1. So I'm hopeful it continues to work. If it does, it will work well.
I wish this strain was around about 2 years ago when my friends child was dying of a brain tumor when he was under 8 years old! He had seizures due to brain tumor and (before medical was legal in this state) we used to grow gorilla and try to find the best cbd strains we could... because of just how highly illegal cultivation was at the time and how much the police at the time focused on it back then, We risked a VERY high probability of going to jail for growing... Now days the police worry about the important things like all this fentynl from china killing kids in their young teens, but back even those short 700 days ago, it was BAD for personal grows..
We even got a hold of a cut of the real Charlotte's web (SPOILER: it's basically just a glorified auto that requires light change like it's a photoperiod) just to keep him alive and seizure free (and it helped a lot with the seizures).
CA, in my opinion, has a great profile in it that i can see being equal to charlotte's web with some more testing and checking to verify my belief. Sadly my friend's child died 1.5 years ago. Wish we had this then, it would have been great to just grow a ton of seeds everywhere. We would have grown a field of this (literally a field of at least 100 plants) to keep him from having seizures from his brain tumors if it would have been around.
Wish i could say I was a liar about all this, but its all true. I think SCA can end up doing great things.... I just honestly think since I didnt get a good yield, its highly possible others will get the same exact issue as i did (low yield). There's a lot of if's and my biggest if is "if i grow it strongly from start to finish how will it grow". But I just keep thinking "what if someone whose life depends on this strain getting the yield its advertised and it doesent do well". that is a bit scary, but again i think this is all me postulating and going on a long rant about being worried about the little things.

There is some more information on seizures and how they act on my blog (http://autoflower.tk).

Thanks to auto Seeds for giving me some test seeds. You guys have no idea how nice it is to not have my other half have a seizure. It's like I'm able to have some *me* time again. Not that I don't love him, i do. But sometimes you wanna have some time to yourself. Also, my hubby likes the idea of being able to have a nap where he's not constantly interrupted because im checking on him.
Suggestion to Auto Seeds: Make an XXL version of this or a 1:1 version. I think that a 1:1 version would do some great things for my hubby. I know it works well with dispensary's high cbd strains, and I think you could make it a strain others can get relief and help with.

Thanks all for reading, this is not complete by any means but it helps get some knowledge out there

Great report @MissUniverse. The yields are something we will be looking at, but on the whole a realistic 50-60g dry off a plant is definitely achievable for amateur growers, so hopefully in a larger pot with your first grow under your belt the next one should give you much more.
I am genuinely moved by your feedback and we are so pleased that we can help, even in a small way with your husbands seizures.
Keep going sister, you are obviously a very caring wife and he is lucky to have you. :karmacloud: Big hugs :bighug: coming your way from the Autoseeds Team.

A continuation for everyone from myself and the hubby @Autoseeds.com
This strain is still in rotation in low amounts. What we've been doing is using edibles with about 10mg cbd per edible and only need to do 2 a day for coverage for seizures. I'm almost out but the last while has been amazing. I never have seen a hemp cbd extract work like this did. I have probably another week or 2 weeks of use from it and that makes me happy because it works amazing. Now, today he didnt feel good but he didnt have a seizure. He slept most of the day but between his seizure meds and sca its been working well. The thing you need to know is you should do edibles with sca and not smoke it much because edibles work much better than smoking

Back