Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Auto S.A.D

Another excellent report. On my next order list. Oh yea--high temp. and low RH. And the size appears to be fairly compact--I will check your journal. Thanks.

Your review of cc sounds like my perfect daytime smoke, and this sounds like it will go good laying in bed wathing tv. Noods grow of rapid afghan caused me to order them. Im excited to see what they will do guerilla style

:clap: very nice report bro

Thanks Sniper! She is the best night time meds I have found in an auto so far!

ACV that exactly how I medicate on a daily basis! Just want to find a few more strains that work for my condition so I don't build a tolerance to these!

Another excellent report. On my next order list. Oh yea--high temp. and low RH. And the size appears to be fairly compact--I will check your journal. Thanks.

Alan I would not call this strain compact at all! She was 32" tall and about 20" wide at the base. I am really curious of what pheno I will get this time! I thought she maybe stunted but she seems to have taken off in the last 3 days!

Sweet seeds are legit. They have knowledgable breeders that know how to chase and fix recessive traits. They've contributed a lot to the auto scene as far as getting legitimate trichome coverage on leaves and desirable aromas.

I will definitely agree with that bro! I am about to order moham ram, green poison, and sweet cheese to see if they help with my medical conditions as well as cream caramel and s.a.d do!

Great report and info. I agree with Sweet Seeds being a reputable seedbank. I only tried Green Poison Auto and Fast Bud#1 for now, both producing great results. I have more strains to choose so it will be a difficult time when I have to decide what goes next!

Thanks again for the report!
:peace:

Hey Dub, I'm sorry for not being on top of things- you have so much going on- but did you do this??
... another will be dropped next week to pollenate along with my cream caramel!...

and Great Review, by the way!! :)

Plans changed when I got the hbd male bro! I plan on doing a cs run as soon as my cfl closet is free again! :thumbs: :smokebuds:

Back