Dry Yeid: 76grams My Personal Best!

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last):
1 1/2 to 3 hours

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: *****
Beautiful dense frosty nuggets

THE GROWth: *****
This strain is a no brainer for anyone! Likes high temps and low humidity! She can take up to 3/4 strength feedings by week 9.

THE SMELL: *****
The smell matches its name perfectly! Sweet Afgani Delicious! Its all afgani with robust musky sweet honey suckle odors!

THE SMOKE: ****
The smoke is dense and very strong but not harsh at all but it will make you cough up a lung if not careful!

THE HiGH: *****
The best auto medicinal strain I have ever smoked and grown period! This is strictly a night time smoke and will completely make you melt into a total state of relaxation like no other. Its starts off slowing in your head and moves down your body over about 20 minutes with a total body hum once it peaks. As for medical treatments this strain works very well for pain relief and especially nerve related pain. Also I would consider it treatment for anxiety, insomnia, arthritis, RLS, MS, PTSD, and OCD. I really cant speak highly enough about the great properties of this auto strain! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about this strain and enjoy the picture my afn family!

I grew out the photo version of SAD. Very nice strain. I would run it again. Musky sweet, dense, frosty nugs. Have to try the auto version one day.
Great report.

You will not be disappointed CDC! Best auto meds to date for me personally!

Outstanding review. Concise AND in-depth. And just what I wanted to read this morning. My last few posts I have been giddy with anticipation about this S.A.D. from "Sweet Seeds" Ordered 5 (feminized...yeah, I know) to pop with my last 3 HBD's, 3 of the Il Diavolo Critical Auto and 3 of the BlackJack autos. Gonna run 12 this next grow. Just gotta wait til the tent is empty. So thank you for the outstanding report and the big "UP's" for the S.A.D.

Great report :thumbs:
+rep

Thanks for the + Rep stone! Fatswaller hit me if you need any help once you drop her. I have another at 14 days that I will be cs'ing and another will be dropped next week to pollenate along with my cream caramel!

Thanks for the + Rep stone! Fatswaller hit me if you need any help once you drop her. I have another at 14 days that I will be cs'ing and another will be dropped next week to pollenate along with my cream caramel!

Will do, and thanks for the offer. Are those cream caramels from SweetSeeds? My ol' lady Molly was droolin' over those when we were seed shopping. Will be interested in how those come along for ya. Puff, puff, pass

Great report. Have been looking at it but wasnt sure. Might have to get a pack to go with the caramel cream auto. Id give rep f i could.

ACV you truly cant go wrong with either strain!

Fatswaller check out my smoke report on the cream caramel. Another killer strain from sweet seeds! I put up a 2 month cured bud shot today.

I bought some sweet seeds green poison after reading a grow diary I think sweet seeds 3rd generation have got it right

Back