Sweet Seeds "Sweet Seeds Summer 2016 Interview at Live Stoners"

Now I hope everyone read that request from tommy for their questions... Now I've got one tommy... What's the scene on North American distribution ? From parts unknown hehehhe

Hi, stepside from Maine USA, I just started some dark devil's can they be pushed nute wise?

Depends on the quality of the soil you use. If the soil is poor in nutrients, then you can push them with nutes as long as they keep on looking healthy. If you don't start in the final pot and transplant them to the final pot only when flowering is about to start, then maybe you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before starting with the nutes ;)

Now I hope everyone read that request from tommy for their questions... Now I've got one tommy... What's the scene on North American distribution ? From parts unknown hehehhe

We recently started a collaboration with a Canadian distributor that sells to re-sellers from both Canada and the USA.

Right now you can get all of our strains from True North seedbank. The stock all our strains and they are reliable. The seeds are fresh and well stored.

Tommy, have you got anything you can share with AFN that is brand new......in other words an exclusive ??

Hi @Sweet Seeds

Grim Reefer here from Ireland.
What do you think makes your company stand out from all the other seed banks and breeders?
There are so many seed companies around the world now it must be tough competing with the ones that have been around for years.

Depends on the quality of the soil you use. If the soil is poor in nutrients, then you can push them with nutes as long as they keep on looking healthy. If you don't start in the final pot and transplant them to the final pot only when flowering is about to start, then maybe you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before starting with the nutes ;)
Thanks, I know everybody claims a specific flowering time but what should I expect with these.

Hi epenguin!

Nothing that I can remember at this moment, hehehe. We will release new strains in about 6 months but I'm not supposed to talk about it because we are not 100% sure yet if all the tests will come out perfect so that we can actually really release them.

I can say that with 99% sure we will be present at Lift Expo Vancouver in September :D

Back