NEWS Tag along with me to The Autoflower Cup #roadtrip

Rwg111

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cdlc x sour stomper
Here we are 3 nights from the start of my journey to Oregon with 8 strangers I've only spoken to online or via email. I will be leaving the13th from Flint, Michigan at 9am headed for The Autoflower Cup. I will be traveling with Blackhat Genetics and some of the other sponsors of the event, proper intros will be done here with their permission once we meet in Flint. From my understanding there is alot of cool shit planned for the [HASHTAG]#roadtrip[/HASHTAG] so keep watch here for updates I will share everything I can. I am currently working on piecing together my "autoflower cup survival kit" which will be my next post. Keep a close watch AFN this is going to some fun.

Here we are 3 nights from the start of my journey to Oregon with 8 strangers I've only spoken to online or via email. I will be leaving the13th from Flint, Michigan at 9am headed for The Autoflower Cup. I will be traveling with Blackhat Genetics and some of the other sponsors of the event, proper intros will be done here with their permission once we meet in Flint. From my understanding there is alot of cool shit planned for the [HASHTAG]#roadtrip[/HASHTAG] so keep watch here for updates I will share everything I can. I am currently working on piecing together my "autoflower cup survival kit" which will be my next post. Keep a close watch AFN this is going to some fun.
@Rwg111 , So thrilled you will be representing “the Thumb” out West. I’m subbed up and quite sad that I can’t head out from the East Coast. Just getting a travel kit together and sharing throughout the trip will be a blast and lots to experience and learn once you arrive. Keep us all posted throughout your journey please!, BC

@Rwg111 , So thrilled you will be representing “the Thumb” out West. I’m subbed up and quite sad that I can’t head out from the East Coast. Just getting a travel kit together and sharing throughout the trip will be a blast and lots to experience and learn once you arrive. Keep us all posted throughout your journey please!, BC
Not a problem and I'll be here the whole time.

Here's were I am at with the survival kit. High Hemp wraps a variety of flavors, raw organic king size papers, hemper filter tips, skunk labs torch
20190509_213605.jpg

Micro nectar collector
20190509_213558.jpg

One cvault containing 30g strawberry cough, one Rick and Morty stash jar containing 35g cremestomper, raw king size roller, pulsar apex rosin vape
20190509_213552.jpg

Ooze rolling tray, 0ne raw supernatural cone holds roughly 10g, one raw challenge cone holds roughly 100g
20190509_213542.jpg

I still need to add the rosin to the kit and I am thinking I will load the challenge cone before I leave more photos to come as I continue to prepare. I will add a post of all the camping gear going with me if y'all want to see it?

Here's were I am at with the survival kit. High Hemp wraps a variety of flavors, raw organic king size papers, hemper filter tips, skunk labs torchView attachment 1057204

Micro nectar collector
View attachment 1057205

One cvault containing 30g strawberry cough, one Rick and Morty stash jar containing 35g cremestomper, raw king size roller, pulsar apex rosin vape
View attachment 1057206

Ooze rolling tray, 0ne raw supernatural cone holds roughly 10g, one raw challenge cone holds roughly 100gView attachment 1057207
I still need to add the rosin to the kit and I am thinking I will load the challenge cone before I leave more photos to come as I continue to prepare. I will add a post of all the camping gear going with me if y'all want to see it?
Looks like you are more than ready and the CremeStomper will be the show stopper for those who haven’t grown it. Your fellow travelers will be blown away.
Fingers crossed for great weather!

Last night home double checking my supplies pretty sure I am ready
20190512_215354.jpg

Autoflower cup survival kit
1 Tent
2 bag chairs
1 folding table
Camp cooker (grilled sandwich maker)
Shoes
Sandals
2 sleeping bags
1 pillow
1 small cooler
Snacks
Hygiene bag
All the clothes I could fit in a medium travel case I should be alright for 10 days

Back