OLD REVIEWS Tastebudz??

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
It’s my first time with them and I’m growing back to the future 2. I neglected and damn near killed all the babies. These tastebudz bttf2 handled it like champs. All 3 r very close if not identical. So far I’m very impressed with their genetics. Probably gonna try vanilla frosting and maybe another strain. Anybody else try them?

I've grown several tastebudz vanilla frosting autos...all were similar and produced tight nuggs. Reports from those who smoked it was it's good as most. Seems 70+ days to finish and did have a nice smooth vanilla smell....
That strain success had tastebudz on the 'try more' list.

Orange Cookies had a great flavor, my brother even mentioned it was high end smelling. Grape gushers smelled like rotten little Debbie’s to me and is often passed during blaze sessions.
Critical banana smoothie is nice.
All of the above were part of my first grow so could have been better in more experienced hands. If the market wasn’t so full of options I would buy tastebuds again and orange cookies would be in the order. These were all autos just noticed the thread says photo:pass::baked:

Orange Cookies had a great flavor, my brother even mentioned it was high end smelling. Grape gushers smelled like rotten little Debbie’s to me and is often passed during blaze sessions.
Critical banana smoothie is nice.
All of the above were part of my first grow so could have been better in more experienced hands. If the market wasn’t so full of options I would buy tastebuds again and orange cookies would be in the order. These were all autos just noticed the thread says photo:pass::baked:
That’s fine. If they’re good breeders both their photos and autos will be good. @automan2 i was thinking of grabbing vanilla frosting

I like orange cookies smells banging and gives a good feeling :smoking:

Back