Photoperiod Teetee goes to the 'dark side'

The Eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that the Glueberry is a Conjoined Twin (can we say 'Siamese' these days? I dunno)....

Hello TT my friend

From a little reading in sensiseeds com i see that you have a rare situation here with the double seedling xD Perhaps you can seperate them and grow them both...

Are these photos? Im going with glueberry og and skywalker kush next grow not so far from today..

Happy grow and nice strain selection my friend!

ALR QUOTE ''violets, the purple little round sweets from the late 80's !!.... is defo in there, and up front.....but it will develop the remaining aroma during the cure tee............. she probly coulda went a few more days,. but at that point, we still did not know, exactly when the inspection would take place............ as stated, the lowest yeild, the biggest punch !!............''

What does Doc saying here? That she could go more before harvest? And the lowest yield = biggest punch it means that the sooner you chop the stronger it will be??

Just trying to understand what happened xD

Last edited:
Glueberry is a Conjoined Twin

it is for this very reason, i advice to hatch 3 beans for every one plant required to go on to the final grow out....... "Genetic Selection & Strain Selectivity"................ as with Darwin'ism !!...........

it must be as rare in the higher terrestrial plant communities, as it is in the mammalian communities !..... Siamese twins..................... certainly i have never seen it in my short growing career !.......... 6yr..........

hatch 2 more glue OG if you have them tee,.................... keep the twin in a 10-11ltr pot in the middle of the 3 or 4 main 20ltr pots elevated.................. we will see what it dose................ sprout 2 trunks ???.............. or super stretch ??......................... as Siamese twins are usually "Triploidy Triploid" you could easy get a plant with "3no" bows, triple bows around the internode intersection tee............. as with all freaks, they are super strong, can lift a bus !.................. so she could be psychotic in THC power....... take the triploid over the line, as its very rare........... it could be the most potent kit you ever combusted neat !!.......................

lowest yield = biggest punch it means that the sooner you chop the stronger it will be??

what it refers to white'ty is that, as tee will probly confirm with PAK 1, the smaller plant, the short stuff, the runty little plants................. usually deliver the most potent THC spectrum.............. with Sativa's, they are defo usually a smaller yield,................ as they are adapted to a much hotter wild environ latitudes........ the leaves are thinner to avoid to high an evaporation in the hotter climates it's primordial heritage has developed from.......

the DesFran is case in point white, 100% pure sativa.........................128g....................... the lowest weight from the teetee tent right................. but PAK 1 and the DesFran will be the ones that tee heads for, as he reaches for the jar selection................. you naturally go for the big hitter.................... that is the smallest of the bunch when it comes to yield, but the biggest of the bunch when it comes to head punch !!............

wonder what the triploid twin would look like week 5 flower !!.................... it might need a tent on it's own at 6ft ?/..!...................... you gota run it on the side tee mate................ just to see if it do go triploidy, and mini or monster pheno....................... best to all (Except Man City Women A Team Off Course !)........ ALR

Addendum;
Tee man, what the winter night temp dropping down to at the mo bruv ?/............. best day time is 23c ?/.

journal in the outdoor

smoky my good man, i couldn't see you there smoky, went to page 3 with search in outdoor growing section.......... im shit at finding shit on ere !!....................can you post your thread link up for us smoky.................... your near end of summer now, you about to harvest outdoor at end of summer smoke brv ???.................ALR

Looks like my current grow is on the same schedule as you are. I placed my germinated seeds in solo cups last night... but I’ll let them get a little size before starting a journal

8767861cce2a236f176c1410c7bdebb4.jpg
77702e7847d6a216de19d88c4f4b2f41.jpg
d565f29253b461766580dec635c5a42c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoky my good man, i couldn't see you there smoky, went to page 3 with search in outdoor growing section.......... im shit at finding shit on ere !!....................can you post your thread link up for us smoky.................... your near end of summer now, you about to harvest outdoor at end of summer smoke brv ???.................ALR
hey AutolowRyder, thanks mate, i am doing autumn winter grow outdoors, girls go underneath at night with there shadecloth covers. Winter in SE Queensland isnt bad days are pretty warm still, nigthts can be cold, but girls will be fine, after what ive seen them growing in oversea

lol same here pretty shit at finding things also

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-autumn-early-winter-harvest-australia.70988/

From a little reading in sensiseeds com i see that you have a rare situation here with the double seedling xD Perhaps you can seperate them and grow them both...

Are these photos? Im going with glueberry og and skywalker kush next grow not so far from today..
Thanks Whitey mate,II'm hoping this will make for a special smoke in the end!
Yes, they are Autos, and I think separating them will cause too much stress - one or both will die.
Are you doing Autos as well then? I'm sure you'll do a good job!

as with all freaks, they are super strong, can lift a bus !.................. so she could be psychotic in THC power....... take the triploid over the line, as its very rare........... it could be the most potent kit you ever combusted neat !!.......................
Here's hoping mate!

TeeTee, yes mate i have a journal in the outdoor lol winter grow, girls undercover at night
I can see you over the creek there Bro!

Looks like my current grow is on the same schedule as you are. I placed my germinated seeds in solo cups last night... but I’ll let them get a little size before starting a journal
Great stuff @Electric sky chicken, for you and anyone else who's interested, here is a link to my new grow.... it would be great to have you along for the ride....

My new grow is here..... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/teetees-back-on-the-autos-again.71853/

Thanks everyone for supporting me throughout this diary.
Hope you all enjoy a lifetime of heavenly smokes and tasty tokes!

Last edited:
Back