Photoperiod Teetee goes to the 'dark side'

Wow! Nice job, Teetee! All the buds look so full and tasty! You are gonna really enjoy this harvest! Way to go brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some amazing and yummy looking buds teetee mate.
I see you going back to autos next grow. Many of my customers prefer Autos especially if they only have 1 grow tent.
Thanks for showing what the skyline can do. Keep up the good work bro.
:slap::slap::slap:
Thanks for the rep points Muddy mate. and thanks for the Skylines.... :bighug:
they've been a pleasure to use... no fuss, just buds!

Just read through the thread, nice go at the photos @Teetee did you manage to snag clones? Looking forward to more harvest pics
Thank you also @Free Flow for the rep points.... very much appreciated!
No, I didn't manage clones this time, but I will have a go next photo grow... maybe....
More harvest pics below!

Wow! Nice job, Teetee! All the buds look so full and tasty! You are gonna really enjoy this harvest! Way to go brother!
Cheers Iriee, I still think you got more off one plant than I will get from all mine put together!

I took PAK1 down on Wednesday night, 118 days from seed, 65 days into flower.

As I said in my last post, she had a great structure.... 9 stems spread out evenly with very little fluff, making harvest a breeze.

Her main stem was only 6cm to the highest branches.... 9.5cm to the withered tip.... I fucked up topping her!

In the end, this is what I got off her..... 9 good looking stems and 3 small piles of bud..... scrag, small and medium sized, and a pile of leaves, fluff and sweetleaf for making some Canna Cocconut Oil.

I hung the stems in a box, brown paper bagged the buds and bagged the leaves for the freezer.
I then dried the scrag in the oven at 50°C for half an hour or so and smoked it to celebrate the first one to the finish line.

It was a weird smoke, not having done this kind of shit in years..... for the first half a joint, I was sitting there wondering if I'd fucked it up, then BOOM! I was mashed!

Over the last few days, me and the Missus have been making our way through the loose bud, oven dried each time..... I feel like I'm a student again, living in a South London squat (oh, happy days)..... honestly, having smoked only cured home grown for the last few years, I've become such a weed snob!

I'm looking forward to seeing how this stuff tastes after a month in jars.... it certainly hits the spot stone-wise, and I can only expect that to mean it will be mental once cured.

Here's a few final shots of DinaFem's 'Purple Afghan Kush 1'.....

There is a purplish tinge to her..... I dunno if I'm imagining it or what....

One thing's for sure, she's nice and juicy..... I fired up the rig and dabbed the scissor hash.... very nice!!!

PAK2 has been flushing since Tuesday, so I'm gonna start cropping her tonight, and I'll start flushing Des Frans tonight as well.
Gorilla still needs more time.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Looks scrumptious, man! Glad you are loving the quickdried uncured weed. Can't imagine what the flavor will become!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Wow you finally made it! She looks very whitey ;) With a little bit of light to take the photo we can see more of that frost and the purple i can see it! Nice
I guess you begin flushing when white hairs all covered?

Good harvest TT. Going to be a nice puff when she is fully cured! Enjoy! More 2 strains to follow!

for the first half a joint, I was sitting there wondering if I'd fucked it up, then BOOM! I was mashed!

sounds like she is proper ripe bruva !!...................... mash up................. nice man.............

honestly, having smoked only cured home grown for the last few years, I've become such a weed snob!

when your used to a clean shave, only the Gillette will do !!..................... you put the rolls royce work in, get the rolls royce out bruva..................... great job on the road to the fem harvest.............. good culturing teetee...;)

was a different grow journey for you this time tee, and i know you missed being able to go in the tent before midday, and get the pics...................... which you cant do with the fems............... as the light out at 6am during flower,.......................... the 115 day journey with the fems, is only a week or so longer than the auto's tee, but will the fems yield a similar amount ??................ plant for plant weight............. you can look back in your plant diary, for the last 2-3 grows and see how the fems matched up, weight for weight auto fem comparisons.............. you will be surprised tee................ not a lot of difference !!.................. the zkittle is sold out every where across the planet !!.............as is the auto version !!................... but i have to recomend it to ya............... im on the "Mokums Tulip" next, with another couple zkittles (left Over From Last Grow) and the power plant as allways.......................... best to all tee, a superb finish to the journey and it's 'Foyables"......... enjoy the smokes this winter man.................. dont forget to watch WHU in the FA cup final on the 4th may !!........... you never know they might just beat the Man City girls !!.........................take it easy tee........ALR

No, I didn't manage clones this time, but I will have a go next photo grow... maybe....
More harvest pics below!

Cheers Iriee, I still think you got more off one plant than I will get from all mine put together!

As I said in my last post, she had a great structure.... 9 stems spread out evenly with very little fluff, making harvest a breeze.

Her main stem was only 6cm to the highest branches.... 9.5cm to the withered tip.... I fucked up topping her!

In the end, this is what I got off her..... 9 good looking stems and 3 small piles of bud..... scrag, small and medium sized, and a pile of leaves, fluff and sweetleaf for making some Canna Cocconut Oil.

I hung the stems in a box, brown paper bagged the buds and bagged the leaves for the freezer.
I then dried the scrag in the oven at 50°C for half an hour or so and smoked it to celebrate the first one to the finish line.

It was a weird smoke, not having done this kind of shit in years..... for the first half a joint, I was sitting there wondering if I'd fucked it up, then BOOM! I was mashed!

Over the last few days, me and the Missus have been making our way through the loose bud, oven dried each time..... I feel like I'm a student again, living in a South London squat (oh, happy days)..... honestly, having smoked only cured home grown for the last few years, I've become such a weed snob!

I'm looking forward to seeing how this stuff tastes after a month in jars.... it certainly hits the spot stone-wise, and I can only expect that to mean it will be mental once cured.

One thing's for sure, she's nice and juicy..... I fired up the rig and dabbed the scissor hash.... very nice!!!

PAK2 has been flushing since Tuesday, so I'm gonna start cropping her tonight, and I'll start flushing Des Frans tonight as well.

Some love buds teetee, loaded with crystals & lovely colour.
:slap::worship:

More harvest pics below!

looks like i missed out on quite the show in here great looking plants i like your style of training how do the PAKS smell was thinking of trying it out any of the advertised pineapple scents?

Back