Photoperiod Teetee goes to the 'dark side'

OK, so they are all down, dried and jarred with Boveda 62's for a month's curing.

PAK1 came down on day 118, 65 days into flower, and it wasn't soon after that I chopped PAK2... day 120-67.

From the front door, she looked big....

.....but from the side door, she was HUGE.

She was full of beautiful, sticky bud.....

... and once chopped, you could see how the supercropped stems were laid out for maximum spread...

Des Fran came down on day 124-71.... I really made a mess of her during the grow. Not giving her enough space by allowing PAK2 to crowd her out, and chopping loads of stems off her to give her breathing space meant I lost out on a fair bit of product.

Here she is from the front....

.... and from the side door.....

Here's a close up of that main supercropped branch there in front....

.... and this is her all cropped....

Gorilla was the last to be harvested, on day 127-74.

After a difficult veg, she came good in bloom....

This fat cola was the one that I nearly broke off while supercropping....

This is the whole branch, with the supercrop on the left.....

....and a closer view of the damage repair.....

I didn't use any masking tape or anything.... I just supported the branch and let nature do her shit....

Finally the nude shot.....

Here's the final weigh in.... probably a bit drier than I wanted, but they are now jarred with Boveda 62's to bring them up a touch.

PAK1 6.23oz (176.6g)
PAK2 9.06oz (256.8g)
Des Frans 4.52oz (128.1g)
Gorilla 6.38oz (180.8g)

PAK2 was obviously the pick of the bunch, but PAK1 was very much the surprise. She started so slowly, and didn't get much height in veg, but she really came good in bloom, giving me nice simple stems of hard fat bud.
Both PAKs have a very fruity taste.... @stoney 91 I wouldn't say pineapple yet, but it's tropical for sure, and in a month, the taste will be full on.

Gorilla was also a surprise, a good weight of lovely bud.... and early smokes are very promising.... heavy hitting gear!

Des Fran was a bit of a let down.... I was really looking forward to a shit load of Destroyer bud.... but I'll have to make do with 4.5oz. It's really sticky and smells really complex.... but the predminant smell is unmistakably violets. I'll have to hide this lot from the Missus!

Last week we got the message from the Managing Agent, and we have a house inspection in 2 weeks.... good timing!
I've already taken the tent down and packed up all my growing shit.... you'd never guess!

7 days before she comes, I'll plant some more babies....
I'm thinking Blue Amnesia Auto XXL, Glueberry OG Auto, Night Queen Auto, and one more.,,, maybe Toofless Alien or Daiquiri Lime.

It has to be quick cos we're planning on moving out end of August. I'll certainly do Photos again, but with 3 months to get a grow in.... Autos are the only way, and they're a fuck sight easier.

So thank you for joining me in my first Photo grow.... a learning experience, and just over 26 ounces of hard sticky buds makes a fine reward for all that hard work!

OK, so they are all down, dried and jarred with Boveda 62's for a month's curing.

PAK1 came down on day 118, 65 days into flower, and it wasn't soon after that I chopped PAK2... day 120-67.

From the front door, she looked big....

.....but from the side door, she was HUGE.

She was full of beautiful, sticky bud.....

... and once chopped, you could see how the supercropped stems were laid out for maximum spread...

Des Fran came down on day 124-71.... I really made a mess of her during the grow. Not giving her enough space by allowing PAK2 to crowd her out, and chopping loads of stems off her to give her breathing space meant I lost out on a fair bit of product.

Here she is from the front....

.... and from the side door.....

Here's a close up of that main supercropped branch there in front....

.... and this is her all cropped....

Gorilla was the last to be harvested, on day 127-74.

After a difficult veg, she came good in bloom....

This fat cola was the one that I nearly broke off while supercropping....

This is the whole branch, with the supercrop on the left.....

....and a closer view of the damage repair.....

I didn't use any masking tape or anything.... I just supported the branch and let nature do her shit....

Finally the nude shot.....

Here's the final weigh in.... probably a bit drier than I wanted, but they are now jarred with Boveda 62's to bring them up a touch.

PAK1 6.23oz (176.6g)
PAK2 9.06oz (256.8g)
Des Frans 4.52oz (128.1g)
Gorilla 6.38oz (180.8g)

PAK2 was obviously the pick of the bunch, but PAK1 was very much the surprise. She started so slowly, and didn't get much height in veg, but she really came good in bloom, giving me nice simple stems of hard fat bud.
Both PAKs have a very fruity taste.... @stoney 91 I wouldn't say pineapple yet, but it's tropical for sure, and in a month, the taste will be full on.

Gorilla was also a surprise, a good weight of lovely bud.... and early smokes are very promising.... heavy hitting gear!

Des Fran was a bit of a let down.... I was really looking forward to a shit load of Destroyer bud.... but I'll have to make do with 4.5oz. It's really sticky and smells really complex.... but the predminant smell is unmistakably violets. I'll have to hide this lot from the Missus!

Last week we got the message from the Managing Agent, and we have a house inspection in 2 weeks.... good timing!
I've already taken the tent down and packed up all my growing shit.... you'd never guess!

7 days before she comes, I'll plant some more babies....
I'm thinking Blue Amnesia Auto XXL, Glueberry OG Auto, Night Queen Auto, and one more.,,, maybe Toofless Alien or Daiquiri Lime.

It has to be quick cos we're planning on moving out end of August. I'll certainly do Photos again, but with 3 months to get a grow in.... Autos are the only way, and they're a fuck sight easier.

So thank you for joining me in my first Photo grow.... a learning experience, and just over 26 ounces of hard sticky buds makes a fine reward for all that hard work!
outstanding mate those buds look sweet very nice weights you certainly have put PAK back on my list to try i wouldnt worry too much on the desfran sativas can be tricky im deffo in for the auto grow id love to be able to get toofless alien somewhere i missed out thats how it goes with mephisto better to look forward than back i got some jammy dogers and bubbasquatch to try this year some time id certainly go with the alien and night queen the other DP stuff might go 80plus days somthing to think about

but the predminant smell is unmistakably violets. I'll have to hide this lot from the Missus!

violets, the purple little round sweets from the late 80's !!.... is defo in there, and up front.....but it will develop the remaining aroma during the cure tee............. she probly coulda went a few more days,. but at that point, we still did not know, exactly when the inspection would take place............ as stated, the lowest yeild, the biggest punch !!............

I'll certainly do Photos again, but with 3 months to get a grow in.... Autos are the only way, and they're a fuck sight easier.

you can time this one up, as to when you give notice tee.............. 90 days might be a bit tight !!........ thought you would go for the night queen again, she is a favorite of yours................ dreaming smoke the NQ, very nice kit........

26 ounces of hard sticky buds makes a fine reward for all that hard work!

26oz x 28g = 728g dry....(valued@7280 quid)................. @5g a day, thats 145 days = 728g, = just under 5 months, @5g a day.........

so at the end of the next auto grow, 90 days (Est), you will @5g a day, have smoked 450g.........so you should have 278g of fems bud left over !!...................

not bad ! you need to smoke 8g a day to use the whole lot (728g) in 90 days of the auto grow !!................. if you have 270 odd g left over teetee........ what will you do with it ??............... make hash with 9oz left over ??..............or make BHO and freeze it ??..........

was a nice grow tee, glad we got them back round to a fair 26oz, nice husbandry tee, nice job, nice culturing......... you wont need me for the next lot of auto's.....you know where i am if you need ok,

take it easy brv,................ best ALR

Addendum;
i expect the next gaff will be chosen on its suitability for the grow !!............... sounds like you might be having neighbors... ??.......... now you come from a land down under, and nicked a bit of my sandwhich ;) ALR
happy Sunset.jpg

hope I get that this time around

sling a couple pics on ere, we will make sure you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .........what happened to the male smokes mate ??.................did it get its packet into a female ??........!!.............. smokes F1 ??.... best to all ALR

Addendum;
talking F1, the dutch have built a new F1 state of the art race track in nl for this season !!!............ have they got room ??........

Another awesome grow TeeTee nice and thick buds also hope I get that this time around
Ahh you should be OK Bro, put a Journal up.

if you have 270 odd g left over teetee........ what will you do with it ??............... make hash with 9oz left over ??..............or make BHO and freeze it ??..........
Mate, it will all go up in smoke. Don't forget Mrs Tee in the equations, and I get 3 days off a week.... we chug our way through them, so easily 10-15+ doobs a day king size pure.

I had planted some more seeds for my next grow, and they popped through yesterday!

In the end, I decided on one of each of the following...
  • Mephisto's 'Toofless Alien'
  • Dutch Passion's 'Glueberry OG'
  • Dutch Passion's 'Night Queen'
  • Dinafem's 'Blue Amnesia XXL'
Here they are...

The Eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that the Glueberry is a Conjoined Twin (can we say 'Siamese' these days? I dunno)....

So what would YOU do.... keep them both or slaughter the weak one?

Back