Auto Seeds Testers / Reviewers Wanted - New Strains

If I can wait and plant in the fall, I’m in.
I could do a fall grow also, if you’re looking for something that far out. I’ll probably switch to straight DWC in the fall though. Just filled to the gills at the moment :smoking:

Hey AFN

We have 3 brand new strains that we will be releasing very soon and we are looking for Testers and Reviewers to grow some out and do a journal and review for us. This is open to everyone, but we would ask that you have a least 1 full journal grow on AFN (so we can see how you do things).

If you are interested, drop me a PM!

All the best and Happy growing
Seb - Autoseeds.com HQ
I’m up for the sample and testing of any seeds or anything my grow tent is ready for anything to be started so once I get I can start it right away

I’m up for the sample and testing of any seeds or anything my grow tent is ready for anything to be started so once I get I can start it right away
You're gonna need to have a full documented grow to get your 'Cultivator' tag to be able to participate in any give away.

PM dropped. Just waiting on the beans. Really looking forward to this strain! :headbang:

Thanks again to @Autoseeds.com for this great opportunity! :worship::bighug::cheers:

I'm willing to give this a go..don't have first grow journal done yet.but I will soon..I'm ready though....and got plenty of room...I'll be running 12 3.5 sip buckets in my 5x5 flower tent....so I got room....

When do you want them grown? If you can wait till June-ish, I’ll give it a go.

Back